420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This sounds serious but its meant in good natured way. I’m 100% not saying any changes this month!

Preface:

There is a rule that the bud or cola grown yourself or purchased.

Suggestion:

We have a poll in another part of site on whether or not we’d like to request a change.

My View:

Respect to the member who posted an entry from a dispensary about 10 miles away from me in SE Asia whilst on holiday! But if its that good a bud maybe it belongs in photo of the month? Just an idea?

Freshness - this doesn’t bother me. “Smokeable” is so subjective. How do you judge how another consumes? It could be roisin 20 minutes later - I mean nit much! But…

Ultimately:

I think that there need to be rules but taking some more subjective ones out makes it easier for the members to judge the contestants and then bring it! More voters the better. Some will like big stuff, some little and sparkly and all sorts in between.

I’m in a very chilled place but last month and this - it seems a bit edgy about the rules in this particular contest lately. so lets try and build consensus. If we self moderate I’m sure @420 would be amenable to listen to tweaking any rules - should we agree. If not lets be strict”ish” I just worry this is going to get into having to produce moisture tests with the pictures and that way madness lies!

Nick.& Co (Like the easy life)

With all due respect, I THINK some of the edginess is coming from you guys beating a dead horse.

We've already spent 30 years tweaking the contest guidelines to perfection from member feedback.

What if instead of trying to fix what isn't broken, we get back to finding, growing, shooting and entering the best nugs we can get our hands on to pump up the contest and make it more exciting? :cheer:

If we spend more time on producing positive energy, and less on negative, weed be in a better place.

With all due respect, I THINK some of the edginess is coming from you guys beating a dead horse.

We've already spent 30 years tweaking the contest guidelines to perfection from member feedback.

What if instead of trying to fix what isn't broken, we get back to finding, growing, shooting and entering the best nugs we can get our hands on to pump up the contest and make it more exciting? :cheer:

If we spend more time on producing positive energy, and less on negative, weed be in a better place.
Sorry I wasn’t clear enough - I’m easy about the rules. Whatever they are I’ll play. Totally. I have no interest in any rule being changed. As long as I have a vote I have a little power to influence the winner!

Nick

I really have nothing worth entering and if I did enter something and won I would not feel right my nugs are untrimmed from what I grew last year so I will not enter one. But if you have a nug you feel comfortable in entering you should enter it. I do not know that the rules say it has to be trimmed but I will not enter one that is not.
Dude - not now but as the nights get shorter later in the year you gonna have some big bushy style to keep you warm and enter with.

😀

Nick

I was just kidding around but message taken Rob. I’ll chill from here on out. CL🍀. :hookah: :sorry::cheesygrinsmiley:

It’s all good brother, we can all get wound up and obsessed on things, at least I know I can. Sometimes somebody just has to step in and hand off a joint and change the subject to keep the positive energy flowing
:passitleft:

Speaking of which, I’m super jealous I can’t enter the contest, but I was told I can still share one for fun without getting spanked by Teddy.

This is Double OG Chem from Rebel Grown Seeds grown by @Mycelium Farmer

Smell, taste, after taste and effects are beyond amazing.

It’s all good brother, we can all get wound up and obsessed on things, at least I know I can. Sometimes somebody just has to step in and hand off a joint and change the subject to keep the positive energy flowing

Speaking of which, I’m super jealous I can’t enter the contest, but I was told I can still share one for fun without getting spanked by Teddy.

I’m jealous bro cause I know Brandon can grow some outstanding weed. I think 🤔 it’s pretty cool though that you get to hangout on his farm. Tell him that the Captain said high next time you’re out there. CL🍀. :thumb: :420::circle-of-love::ciao:

Hey Rob I was just wondering if you had a chance to check out that new @MagicStone yet? If not then you owe it to your lungs n yourself to try one out. Imo it’s the best thing to happen to using cannabis since the rolling paper 📑. CL🍀. :bong::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Rob I was just wondering if you had a chance to check out that new @MagicStone yet? If not then you owe it to your lungs n yourself to try one out. Imo it’s the best thing to happen to using cannabis since the rolling paper 📑. CL🍀. :bong::cheesygrinsmiley:
Think you are directing that message towards me..I'm a dinosaur, always going to roll :rollit:
My lungs are good homie imo..lmao

Ooh but they spank so well… Its been a while for me. 😂

Lovely nug!

Nick

Think you are directing that message towards me..I'm a dinosaur, always going to roll :rollit:
My lungs are good homie imo..lmao
What we have here double g is a failure to communicate. But they’re your lungs you do with them what you want.You know with that kind of thinking 🤔 we’d all still be riding horses instead of cars 🚘. lol CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::ciao: Get with the times my friend.

Back
Top Bottom