420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations PW. Something of a runaway there, ya think? :laughtwo: Obviously, the membership is in agreement on this one. :hug::hug::hug:

It's a little overwhelming, I know. Revel in it my friend. You've certainly won the hearts of your neighbors.

The rest of this pack makes this old woman swell with pride to be in the same category with all this passion for the membership. Thank each and every one for your dedication. You personify what this site really stands for, the strength of family. We are a family of our own design and you are the glue that holds it together.

Mighty proud I am. *sniff*

Congrats PW. A well-deserved win. You have helped & entertained so many of us over the last year. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ian

Good Morning, I'm kind of at a loss for words! I need to thank all the MotM winners in 2017 it's because of you that this community is the premier site that it is. Thank you to all that voted in this years contest, I can't say enough about the Staff and Sponsors who make 420 Magazine a reality for all of us. Now let's see 12 new MotM in 2018. .

Good Morning, I'm kind of at a loss for words! I need to thank all the MotM winners in 2017 it's because of you that this community is the premier site that it is. Thank you to all that voted in this years contest, I can't say enough about the Staff and Sponsors who make 420 Magazine a reality for all of us. Now let's see 12 new MotM in 2018. .

Congratulations Pennywise, very well deserved bud ...

Holy.crap that's an awesome haul of swag! Congrats Penny! Deserved day after day after day man, you really rock .

Respect and love from up north! Congrats! . . . . . .

Congratulations, PW! Enjoy your winnings.

:high-five:

Congratulations pw! You deserve this recognition for everything you do around here, but especially for how you offer welcoming and encouragement to new members. You were the first experienced grower to help me, and I’m definitely not the only person for whom that’s the case. You’ve inspired me to try to give back as well. This continued encouragement of new growers enriches the community greatly.

Bravo pw and all nominees!

Man, I guess that last minute comeback I had planned for the 31st didn't pan out! WTF LOL. Congrats PW, well deserved brother and congrats to all the other nominees as well.

Back
Top Bottom