420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah well come January I want to help more hoping to have kitchen done and everything else done. Then I am going to try to find ways to better this place even more so . I have a few ideas in mind , let's say tutorials for noobs helping reach out to to teach them how cannabis works. They need to understand the history before they can grow too meds.

I just am paying it forward just like the you dabs

Your a rock of a gent I always see you there and lately scientific how I have never really spoke with . Always there helping out .

To me it shows leadership and bravery ..

Yeah well come January I want to help more hoping to have kitchen done and everything else done. Then I am going to try to find ways to better this place even more so . I have a few ideas in mind , let's say tutorials for noobs helping reach out to to teach them how cannabis works. They need to understand the history before they can grow too meds.

I just am paying it forward just like the you dabs

Your a rock of a gent I always see you there and lately scientific how I have never really spoke with . Always there helping out .

To me it shows leadership and bravery ..
It's honestly a group effort. It takes a village as the saying goes. I couldn't stand the negativity and closemindedness of other forums. So I tried to make an effort to not leave people behind or be rude and condescending while doing so.

I honestly think the abundance of Canadians here is what makes it such a positive supportive community. Maybe my compatriots to the south of you can take some notes on how to treat their fellow countrymen .

I can't wait to see what you have planned for the new year Joe! Be sure to share links when you get there! I'm gonna start a new cooking with cannabis thread today.... I'll keep ya posted

non-related motm post :xmas:

Happy Holly-daze 420 family and friends!

Z: One day you're going to read this, and you'll see how you have to LIVE & LOVE to do the right thing. At all costs. Merry xmas, wherever you are.
IMG_4051aE.jpg

Poll Adjustment
As the end of month approaches, the polls are being checked for any votes from members with fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes as the totals are adjusted.

:Namaste:

Poll Adjustment
As the end of month approaches, the polls are being checked for any votes from members with fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes as the totals are adjusted.

:Namaste:

Out of curiosity... why hasn't anyone set up the contests so people with under 50 posts CAN'T vote? Code can be written to prevent that, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom