Congrats. on the well deserved win Stinky Snid.:bravo:
Keep up the good work mate!:thumb::high-five:
Congrats Snid :high-five:
Congrats, Stinky!
Hard to say that with a straight face :;):
But way to go.
Peace, Hyena

:thanks:Thank you all so very very much :thanks:

I'll hold my head high for while and keep your thoughts on high too. You've made such an impact on me, all of you, on my not only grow life but my life itself. :circle-of-love: it's of my utmost gratitude that I accept the title member of the month. My 420 hero, :adore:Sweet Sue has Inspired my way of contributing to this community. No good deed is too small to not be recognized, so thank you a million times SS:thanks:. For the meager things I've done and accomplished here, I think I deserve this not. But It's my honour to hold this title, if only In hopes that each of you may want to help one another be the best members you can be.
However it came to be that I was nominated, I wont say by who, just that a little Birdy told me and I want to thank them/you specifically. I've seen you blossom as a member here and have posted so many great thoughts. You've made me laugh and cry sometimes at the same time... You're an exceptional Contributor to this community and we're all grateful to have you among us... :thanks:

I could go on and on, but here's a list of big thank yous.
RTK, G2heal, Sweet Sue, Rifleman, Weaselcracker, Smokiebear, Glimmergrass, Dirt, Dick, Mouser, Pennywise, OLDSCHOOL, ShiggityFlip, Schtiggy,Mr Am4zin, 4x4grow, canad420, Shruum, NickF, Rex aka Pigeons, LUPEY, and so many more. I'm sorry if I forgot a few :Namaste:

:adore:Tomula, Cultivator, Feralx Fuzzy Duck :adore:

:high-five:Sir Dirt Mcgert:high-five:

Congrats on your nominations and thank you for exceptional service to this community. Germinator, hope you have a great time here at 420. Keep doing what you're doing.

As for me, I'll be...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Yo, Snid!
You are the right man in the right place- here with us. Life is easy- what you give is what you get. There must've been something you gave so now you enjoy your treats and victory. Well done mate! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

P.S.: Big thanks to all who voted for me I really am honored. Peace.

:thumb: for Stinky Snid

I thought this month was moving slow for votes compared to other monthly comps but those last minute snipers sure do put a smile on my face :Namaste:

Congrats on the win buddy. Its in honor to even be nominated for motm I doubt I would ever be thought about at all for that no matter how helpful I try to be...lol

ANYWAYS.....it was well deserved snid. Thx for all the help youve given me and I always see you helping people in the F.A.Q area too so way to go brother

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Congrats snid..
Ur gettin good at this. Woohoo!!
Just keeping it green brother, inside the Tents and my soul. Thanks again oldschool :circle-of-love:Brother
Yo, Snid!
You are the right man in the right place- here with us. Life is easy- what you give is what you get. There must've been something you gave so now you enjoy your treats and victory. Well done mate! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:.
Thank you Tomula, means alot to me. I appreciate the kind words and even more so all the efforts you make around here, with us. I've done many small things here that have made me happier than ever already, so this award is a joyful experience that I'll never forget. :Namaste:
:thumb: for Stinky Snid
I thought this month was moving slow for votes compared to other monthly comps but those last minute snipers sure do put a smile on my face :Namaste:
Isn't always like that, making you wait up late a the night to see the results. God love em' :thumb:
thanks Fuzzy:thanks:

Congrats on the win buddy. Its in honor to even be nominated for motm I doubt I would ever be thought about at all for that no matter how helpful I try to be...lol

ANYWAYS.....it was well deserved snid. Thx for all the help youve given me and I always see you helping people in the F.A.Q area too so way to go brother
Cannoisseuras, you're journal is magnificent and filled with action. You're friendly and joyful with every post, it won't be long before you're looking at your name on that list. It's my pleasure to have helped you and many others along the way. So thank you for being a contributing member here, :thanks:

Congrats Stinky, job well done brother! :high-five:
Thank you for all you do to help others in our community, we are truly grateful. :goodjob:
:Namaste:
A great big thank you to you Sir :thanks:
wow, Mr.420 himself! I am truly grateful for the amazing community you've built. It's an honour to hold this title in hopes of helping add a few bricks to the temple which is...
:420:

:Namaste:

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Well done Snid. :high-five: I know the feeling. Revel in it baby.

:hug: :love:

To all the nominees..... Thank you for all you do to keep this site the welcome neighborhood we've grown to love. I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you here again. :thumb:

Well done Snid. :high-five: I know the feeling. Revel in it baby.

:hug: :love:

To all the nominees..... Thank you for all you do to keep this site the welcome neighborhood we've grown to love. I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you here again. :thumb:
I couldn't have done it without your inspirational efforts here my dear. I'm without words to say how much so...

:hug:Thank you kindly Sue :hug:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom