420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - August 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want to thank everyone that voted for me and even those who didn't. It was a totally unexpected nomination and any of the candidates was hugely deserving.
That being said I will never turn away praise or a pat on the back. It's just not neighborly to do so. I hope that I can live up to the title and will keep on keepin on.

I truly am grateful. This is no small gesture on the part of the fam. I am just happy that enough peeps felt inspired to vote for me. If the goal was to make me feel loved then you guys accomplished that in a real way.

Just wait to see the new things that will take place over the course of a year! It's gonna be an adventure and I'm glad you will be there with me.

And I would love to see these peeps get renominated. Every time I go to see a noob problem post sure enough at least one if not several of them will already have beat me there. I'd really like to see all of them win. Remember next month the peeps you have seen up here several times without a win and do your part to get them one. I know I will.
Your pal
Shiggity

Congratulations, Shiggity!

:welldone:

Oh, forgive me Shiggity. I don't remember what distracted me from stopping and congratulating you, but better late than never, eh?

Congratulations, my friend. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Now you have to weather that manic contest at the beginning of the year. :laughtwo:

And congratulations to the rest of you for making the list. Obviously, the membership values your contributions. It's reassuring to know how deep the affection runs in the neighborhood, and how much we're willing to do for each other. You make me proud to represent you as MOTY.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom