Vote for the New 420 Magazine Logo

• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
NOW we're talking. There have been a lot of good attempts and great art, but now we're talking. #2 and #4 are my favorite, but they are all excellent. I like how well #2 would translate in B&W, as well as reverse, which is essential to a good logo. It always works no matter how it's used.

Nice work, and +rep from me on what I think is an outstanding effort! :welldone:

420concept1.png

Looking even better brother. :welldone:

# 1 and # 3 are the best, in my opinion. :bravo:

Please keep them coming guys. :thanks:
:Namaste:

idea_9.jpg

idea_10.jpg

idea_11.jpg

idea_12.jpg

Wow JJ, these are amazing brother! :adore:

Now we're getting somewhere. :bravo:

I like the first 4 best. The last two are nice, just too hard to read/comprehend/retain what it is by taking a quick glance and looking away.

1. I like how this makes it smaller overall, however not too keen on the oval around the 420, which is definitely needed to complete the balance.

2. I like a lot, just not 420% sold on it, as it seems a little overboard with the green background on the left, taking away from simplicity and making it more... having a hard time finding the word to say what I am thinking... more like bumper sticker art, than a logo? Not ruling it out, could possibly be tweaked to perfection, however I do like the next 2 better anyway.

3. I really like this one, however where the 4 and the 2 meet, needs a little separation, while still keeping it connected, maybe add some of the detail in the right side of the 4 by adding a simple line to show the separation between the two, the 4 just blends too hard and looks weird to me. Would also like to see it with the 420 on the left side of Magazine, so it can go across a magazine header properly. Choosing between a smaller rounder type logo like this, vs. a rectangular logo to go across magazine headers, is going to be difficult decision, as I am liking this format better, simple, bold, readable, remember-able, professional and clean. :thumb:

4. I like this one as well, however not 420% sold on the effects box you built around 420, as it makes it somewhat hard to read at a quick glance, the way the corners of the box connect to the top right and bottom left of the number itself. Looks neat, might be a little confusing to retain when seen.

All in all, out of these 3, I like 3 best so far. :goodjob:

Please keep them coming guys, the party is just getting started. :thanks:
:Namaste:

420concept1.png

420concept1.png

Really nice job....

Nice job simplifying Zonzor, I'm impressed by your work, thank you. :bravo:

This one is my favorite out of the last three you submitted, however I'm not too crazy about the solid brown. I like the text in the last one better, also the text in the previous batch you did as well, better than this one. Getting closer brother. :thanks:

Nice job simplifying Zonzor, I'm impressed by your work, thank you. :bravo:

This one is my favorite out of the last three you submitted, however I'm not too crazy about the solid brown. I like the text in the last one better, also the text in the previous batch you did as well, better than this one. Getting closer brother. :thanks:

There should be a leaf in there to represent the growers....... :) ;)

Back
Top Bottom