Zora21's Cookies Gelato & OG Kush Grow Journal Ft. Mars TS3000

Good morning!

What a great grow!

Good job 🌹
Good morning to you and thank you so much!

I had actually read through a grow of yours, doing a grow with carcass or their method I can't remember fully haha. I believe it was bubba kush and I can't remember the other and can't seem to find it now, but it was beautiful all the way through.

Today the harvest came down on day 66 of flower. And the first tested bud came in the same process, I early harvested a branch of OG kush and had it dry for 7 days. It was reviewed well so I'll take their word for it, it does look quite good.

Last update I will have after these pictures will be the dry weight update. I quickly manicured one bud just for a picture I'm sure it will still come out decent. The tent is sitting at 66 degrees and 58rh well probably ride very close to that all the way through, hard to get much cooler in that area during summer.

Anyways the pictures.
1000001323.jpg
1000001318.jpg
1000001317.jpg
1000001326.jpg

The dry is has been completed for a little bit now, figured I would end this journal. I couldn't get any great nug shots because my camera isn't very good.

The total weight came out at about 400grams total. Both cookies Gelato's yielded over 100 grams each, the OG yielded more than expected at around 100 grams of some absolutely rock hard nugs, and the genius juice actually ended up light at around 70 grams.

She was the smallest plant before flower but her tops are like 10 inches long, I believe this is either normally an airy bud strain or the root rot issue really hurt her flowering performance. I will be running her again shortly just so I know for sure.

Anyways a couple of mediocre bud pictures.

1000001373.jpg

1000001398.jpg
1000001399.jpg

A bit hard to tell in the pictures but everything came out super frosty and incredibly colorful. One of the cookies gelato phenos smell like lemon cleaner, OG kush smells of straight gas and is purple as can be.

Genius juice smell super funky still, latex and skunk. The longer it cures seems the more skunk comes out, very old school smelling.

Thanks for checking it out everyone!

Back
Top Bottom