Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Whats going on guys? Not much is going on Buck. I have only one plant in flower right now and I am trying to get my veg plants healthy enough to want to flower them in the near future. I will probably have nothing flowering coming up soon for the first time in a few years! I do need to get some pics of my Killer A5, but she is not the helathiest looking plant either. My veg plants are finally showing some forward momentum after about 2 months being stalled. I have been directing my attention in other directions lately and have not had as much time to do what I need to get myself back into the swing of things. I do have some plans to get growing some more again I just have to get back on track and set them in motion. I hope you both are doing well today Buck and Duggs!

Just passing through! We spoke before about grape pupil, did you ever get a pack. It's next on my list
Hey bud! no I never did. I tried to win a contest Mass Medical was having where they were giving way 25 seeds but did not win. Other than that I have not bought seeds in a while. I have too much money tied up in seeds and no way to run them all as it is! If you get them and grow them out, let me know. I would like to watch it.

Hey Yeti, hope all is well in your world brother. Too many seeds....yeah I know that feeling!

Things are going decent! I am hoping to start some fresh seeds soon. How soon I have no idea but probably in the next couple of weeks! I hope things are going well for you and the Mrs bud!

That's like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny - No such thing! :rofl:

I do understand this, though :rolleyes::

Yeah I would love to have more seeds but I think I need to sell some packs off so I can get new things lol!

Hey yeti I fell to my seed addiction and placed an order for the grape pupil today :rofl: we'll see what they are all about soon

Nice! I hope they do well for you. I may have a couple of extra star pupil seeds hanging around if you decide you have a couple extra grape pupils laying about lol!

Hey Yeti,
I like your journal. Seriously good nugs being grown here. After reading several journals and hearing of the terrible disease “toomanyseedstogrowitis” I plan to buy 3seed packs not 10 seeds packs. It’s just when I see 10 and
10free it’s hard not to buy.
Ever grown big bud? I’m wondering what highbrix would do to a strain that gets boxing glove sized buds.

Hey Yeti,
I like your journal. Seriously good nugs being grown here. After reading several journals and hearing of the terrible disease “toomanyseedstogrowitis” I plan to buy 3seed packs not 10 seeds packs. It’s just when I see 10 and
10free it’s hard not to buy.
Ever grown big bud? I’m wondering what highbrix would do to a strain that gets boxing glove sized buds.
Hey bud, I would much prefer to buy 3 or 5 packs if I could. Most strains I have found that I want to run only come in 10 packs so that is what I buy. I have never run straight big bud. I ran some northern lights big bud but it wasn't in kit soil. It came out really nice though and I bet it would do very well in the kit.

:ciao:Hey bud how goes it?

I know this thread has been dead lately. I currently have no plants in flower. My veg area is pretty sparse and I may end up killing everything in there off. I have a few things coming up over the next couple of weeks that will require me to be away from the grow for a good amount of time at once. Due to this I have decided not to go crazy with trying to get things going yet. I plan to do a reset soon and will hopefully keep track of it here when it happens. At some point when I trim things up I will at least throw up some nug shots of the last plants I flowered out. Thanks for sticking around even though things have been painfully sloooowww.

Back
Top Bottom