With a $12000+p/a Script - I Need To Grow a Little

Yeah I’ll be right
Stressful times in my household at the moment 🤪 me with my injury and addiction, my wife is starting her own business tomorrow and our son just came over for dinner and told us he is losing his license. It’s all happening 😂
Yeah when the GMK needs flushing I was thinking I might just do it in a bucket and just change the water twice a day, maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, you have got alot going on, you'll get through it brother 🙏
Personally I've never flushed any of my plants, Its never made a huge difference for me, but each to their own 😉

Wow, you have got alot going on, you'll get through it brother 🙏
Personally I've never flushed any of my plants, Its never made a huge difference for me, but each to their own 😉
Yeah I don’t know, just with everything I’ve grown to consume, weed, veggies, fish, I don’t feed for the last 3-7 days.
Maybe it’s only a fish thing that I learnt doing aquaponics 🤷🏻‍♂️🤪

Day 61
Beautiful stress free day for me today, aquarium maintenance on 4 of my tanks, the others may get some attention tomorrow if my spine will allow another day of it.🤞

Not much to report, the GG is starting to do it’s thing, better late than never and I’m not sure if I have stressed my GMK or if it’s a genetic mutation but since it has been budding most of its leaves only have 3 fingers 🤷🏻‍♂️

The GG
IMG_0594.jpeg

The GMK
IMG_0593.jpeg

The 2 of the are so different from each other, I love it 👌

Day 61
Beautiful stress free day for me today, aquarium maintenance on 4 of my tanks, the others may get some attention tomorrow if my spine will allow another day of it.🤞

Not much to report, the GG is starting to do it’s thing, better late than never and I’m not sure if I have stressed my GMK or if it’s a genetic mutation but since it has been budding most of its leaves only have 3 fingers 🤷🏻‍♂️

The GG
IMG_0594.jpeg

The GMK
IMG_0593.jpeg

The 2 of the are so different from each other, I love it 👌
Hey mate! 👋
Glad you're taking it easy and had a nice relaxing day 😌
The ladies are looking awesome! The 3 finger leaf thing is strange, but then again there is nothing normal about the seeds from this breeder 😆
My GGs are still babies, but most of the leaves are still 3 fingered as well 🤔

Hey mate! 👋
Glad you're taking it easy and had a nice relaxing day 😌
The ladies are looking awesome! The 3 finger leaf thing is strange, but then again there is nothing normal about the seeds from this breeder 😆
My GGs are still babies, but most of the leaves are still 3 fingered as well 🤔
Hey mate
Been crazy busy again, relaxation time doesn’t last long around here 😭😂
My GG is 5 fingers and the GMK was 5 but went to 3 when it went to bud.🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd love to see pictures of your fish 🐟
😎✌️
😂😂😂 I have so many
Anyway here’s a few 👌🐟💯
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0479.jpeg
IMG_0443.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0136.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0072.jpeg

These are my larger fish, ranging from 6-12inches, the Red Bay Snook (all orange fish) and the Oscar (orange and black fish) are both about 12 inches and will grow another 3-4 inches..
My littler fish and shrimp are harder to get pictures of any quality because iPhones have shit cameras.

Hey guys, I’m not a very reliable poster 😂 I’ve been busy.
But here I am at day 67 and it’s all looking ok except for the light burn, I can’t do anything about it due to my tiny tent, I have my light strapped hard against the tent frame so I’m stuffed 🤦‍♂️

Here is the GMK with light burn
IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0616.jpeg

And here is the GG not burnt yet
IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0618.jpeg

Hey mate
Been crazy busy again, relaxation time doesn’t last long around here 😭😂
My GG is 5 fingers and the GMK was 5 but went to 3 when it went to bud.🤷🏻‍♂️
Hey buddy!
Yeah it's a bit like that aye.
Thats cool, my GG has 7 fingered leaves now 😉