Win 5 GodFather Bomb Feminized Seeds from The Vault

I agree. Cherry bomb sounds amazing.
Thanks @The Vault :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Cherry Bomb is amazing, so is Cosmic Bomb so I can't begin to imagine what Godfather Bomb is like lol

Wow!!! So many great looking strains there!!
THC Bomb
Ice Bomb and
Berry Bomb

All three of these need to make it to my short list of grows!!

EDIT: I need more grow space!!! Tent in the Green house in winter in Minnesota that wont attract EVERY mouse in the state and stay warm enough to grow with heaters???????

Wow!!! So many great looking strains there!!
THC Bomb
Ice Bomb and
Berry Bomb

All three of these need to make it to my short list of grows!!

EDIT: I need more grow space!!! Tent in the Green house in winter in Minnesota that wont attract EVERY mouse in the state and stay warm enough to grow with heaters???????
I've grown THC Bomb, excellent compact plant and compares to Green Crack in yield and smoke
The first hit is a thump in the head, a bomb :hookah:

You had me going for a minute lol, I was like, i don't recall announcing this one am i going insane hahah
I'm really easily excitable Vault, George?, this may not be the first time i've done something like this! Woke us all up any how! :laugh:
Let's go new someone! Get in and Win these killer Seeds!

I'm really easily excitable Vault, George?, this may not be the first time i've done something like this! Woke us all up any how! :laugh:
Let's go new someone! Get in and Win these killer Seeds!

Todays the day :)

I have a few appointments but i will be running the RNG and announcing winners in about 4 hours time, in the meantime a big thank you to @Bomb Seeds

go check out their range again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds

Back
Top Bottom