Win 5 GodFather Bomb Feminized Seeds from The Vault

Hi 420 Mag'ers

The Vault here with a Bomb Seed promo for y'all! A chance to win 5 GODFATHER BOMB FEMINIZED SEEDS

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of their strains piques your curiosity the most.

The giveaway is live until Thursday the 22nd of August with the winner announced same / next day

You can also use discount code BOMB15 for 15% off all bomb seeds purchased at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store from our Bomb Seeds Hi section.
I never used Bomb seeds but i would probably choose Cherry bomb or
Hi 420 Mag'ers

The Vault here with a Bomb Seed promo for y'all! A chance to win 5 GODFATHER BOMB FEMINIZED SEEDS

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of their strains piques your curiosity the most.

The giveaway is live until Thursday the 22nd of August with the winner announced same / next day

You can also use discount code BOMB15 for 15% off all bomb seeds purchased at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store from our Bomb Seeds section.
I never tried Bomb seeds but i would probably choose Cherry bomb or big bomb

Sadly I’ve yet to cross paths with any of the bomb seed strains in my grow room however I’m very interested in the glookie bomb and intrigued by the cherry bomb.
Good luck with the draw @ZSchulte :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I grew a THC Bomb 2 years ago and was quite impressed. It had a nice relaxing effect and a distinctive taste.

I'd love the chance to drop another bomb!

I grew some Bubblegum before. They were freebies on a order, just not sure where they came from though :hmmmm:
yeah, you really don't see some of these truly amazing phenotypes anymore, I am absolutely cuckoo for Grapefruit too. Mmmm. I always procured at least one bag per year before prohibition changed, I love to recall the smell reminded me soo much of Christmas, it did always seem to come around at that time of year as I do recall. thanks for going through memory lane with me, I hope that today is treating you good, and all of you I wish good luck on this giveaway

It’s nice to see so many new members entering the contests. I can’t wait to see the grow journals get going!
@Newbiegrowshow
@ZSchulte
@darkdragon2451
@Blackyoda
thank you! that is very kind, I only wish that I heard about :420: sooner. I hope that you have an awesome day friend, best of luck, btw don't forget to mention your experience and the strain that you are hoping for, I look forward to talking with you in the future, happy gardening

I'm gonna go ahead and put name down on this one, from looking at the website the strain that stands out the most is berry Bomb auto having never ran any of the bomb genetics this looks like it's a must in my garden the purple is vibrant.
Screenshot_20240810_084030_Chrome.jpg

Thank you @The Vault for being so 💣!

Back
Top Bottom