Win 5 GodFather Bomb Feminized Seeds from The Vault

The Vault

Hi 420 Mag'ers

The Vault here with a Bomb Seed promo for y'all! A chance to win 5 GODFATHER BOMB FEMINIZED SEEDS

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of their strains piques your curiosity the most.

The giveaway is live until Thursday the 22nd of August with the winner announced same / next day

You can also use discount code BOMB15 for 15% off all bomb seeds purchased at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store from our Bomb Seeds section.

Are these the folks that came up with Cosmic Bomb & Cherry Bomb?
Both are top notch but Cherry Bomb was my fave - @Melville Hobbes has a beauty on the go atm

Hi 420 Mag'ers

The Vault here with a Bomb Seed promo for y'all! A chance to win 5 GODFATHER BOMB FEMINIZED SEEDS

To qualify – in your comment below let us know about your experiences with Bomb Seeds. If you have not yet sampled Bomb Seeds then let us know which one of their strains piques your curiosity the most.

The giveaway is live until Thursday the 22nd of August with the winner announced same / next day

You can also use discount code BOMB15 for 15% off all bomb seeds purchased at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store from our Bomb Seeds section.
I've not tried your seeds, although I am interested in GHOST TRAIN BOMB looks great

Cherry Bomb has been one of my favourite strains for years. I'm looking forward to having some in my jars again.
I took a look at the seeds in your link, and Baked Bomb looks like something I'll have to try. Or Berry Bomb, since Blueberry is also at the top of my list.

Haven't yet tried BOMB seeds, but love everything I;ve picked up from the Vault.

Ghost Train looks killah, but I'd love to grow the Grandfather.

Thx, Vault!

Hi 420 Mag'ers

Godfather bomb sounds amazing I would like to see these as autos. I've never grown bomb seeds but godfather sounds amazing.

Hi 420 Mag'ers

I opened several orders learning how to order seeds online, this was the very first company that I ever visited, I am very interested in their Godfather Bomb, I visited their site again today and it is even more mouth watering than it was the first time. Thank you soo much for the opportunity to win some. I hope that you have an awesome day, you make mine with your kindness

@The Vault thank you for the chance to win! :bravo:

Sorry, but I haven't heard about your shop and Bomb Seed yet. - But I just took a look at your offers and like your offers! A huge varity of nice seeds! Will come back to you for sure!

According to the Bomb Seeds, I'd like to try "Cherry Bomb Feminised Seeds"!
Sounds and looks great!

Greetz from Germany :ganjamon:

Hi 420 Mag'ers

Those godfather bomb seeds look amazing!

Hi 420 Mag'ers

WooHoo! ❤️

Too many clear Winners in the Bomb Seeds section! I could see myself doing an Atomic Fem and Godfather Bomb Fem grow this Fall! ❤️

@Ke0ncp @ATHF @marcus611a

Back
Top Bottom