White Widow

This is a Seedsman White Widow,26 days after flipping.

Screenshot_20240823-205538.png

Strain Name - White Widow
Seed Bank - Crop King Seeds
When - 07/19
Price - Free/$100
Type - 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Appearance - Light green, long orange and white hairs. Not very dense (Probably didn't flower long enough).
Smell - Skunky
Taste - Smooth and clean
Type of Buzz - Heavy body stone. Very couch lock.
Length of Buzz - around 2 hours. I'm a heavy user. THC content can get up to 24%.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - White widow remains one of my top 10 strains. The smell was very skunky yet almost with a hint of fruity. The leaves were covered in trichomes. The nugs were slightly fluffy. The smoke was very smooth. The taste was "clean", as in it it did not taste bad, but was not full of flavor. Overall I'd rate the smoke 8 out of 10. The high itself is immediate. It hits you pretty hard all over your body and head. It's a major couch lock high.
Strain Name - White Widow
Seed Bank - Crop King Seeds
When - 07/19
Price - Free/$100
Type - 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Appearance - Light green, long orange and white hairs. Not very dense (Probably didn't flower long enough).
Smell - Skunky
Taste - Smooth and clean
Type of Buzz - Heavy body stone. Very couch lock.
Length of Buzz - around 2 hours. I'm a heavy user. THC content can get up to 24%.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - White widow remains one of my top 10 strains. The smell was very skunky yet almost with a hint of fruity. The leaves were covered in trichomes. The nugs were slightly fluffy. The smoke was very smooth. The taste was "clean", as in it it did not taste bad, but was not full of flavor. Overall I'd rate the smoke 8 out of 10. The high itself is immediate. It hits you pretty hard all over your body and head. It's a major couch lock high.
I started a DWC White Widow grow in a 4x4 tent last week. The seedlings are looking great so far. Based on your review, it is going to be a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom