White Widow Auto: 75 Day Seed To Harvest

Hello !

I would like to give my thoughts on the White Widow Autoflower from Crop King Seeds.

This being my first grow ever I didn’t really know what to expect but I had “high” hope and big ambitions on growing myself some great medicine. To start these girls were a pleasure to grow, easy growing simple to train. I did mostly LST and a bit of Defoliation as I was still nervous with these being my first plants but man they turned out lovely!

So as for the smell, smoke, flavour, effects and high let’s talk about it!

The smell:
Fruity, Sweet, Peppery, Ammonia

The Flavour:
Starts off smooth and sweet with a mid note of woody earth and finishes with a Spicey almost vanilla fruity flavour reminds me personally of cinnamon and peach!

The Smoke:
Heavy rich and thick plumes will fill the room after you take a nice hit of the infamous “White Widow”! I find it to be a very tasty smoke with a fast onset high and very intense! Great for a daytime smoke as it was energizing, euphoric and uplifting without giving me the tired feeling a normal indica dominant strain would. I would highly recommend it if you haven’t already tried it!

The High:
Very strong and fast onset I found it hit me all over. I felt waves of pain relief starting within the first few puffs. High lasted for about an hour for me which is pretty good for me. Starts off very cerebral and then moves to a nice body buzz helping to numb the pain allowing easy movement!

The Effects:
I smoke for back pain and nerve issues. I am a very heavy user and tend to look for a heavy hitting strain. These white widows did not let me down.
Really good cerebral buzz that makes you engage with your surrounding friends and family! Looming slowly comes on a euphoric body relief of aches and pains to settle and ease you into a calm and relaxed state.

Final summary:

These being my first plants I didn’t know what to expect or how well they would turn out...they were a joy to grow and boy did they surprise me when it came time for the smoke test today! I’m very happy and excited to let these nugs cure for 4-6weeks and share them with friends and family ! I wish everyone the best of luck in growing the great and beautiful “White Widow” Autoflower or Photoperiod I believe this is a strain worth trying in your grow!

I hope this gives you the information you want to grow these plants! Any questions please let me know! Don’t be shy!

Now let’s view some photos of these lovely girls from harvest day to today at smoke with some lovely trich photos !

Here we go! But first have a puff and try this yummy sticky icky Widow !
:passitleft:

Stay Medicated!

-Dutch

You did more than well for your first grow!!! Super harvest!
Thank you for a wonderful smoke report that made me even more sure that WW is going to be my first grow!
I have lived with back pain for too long and that just made my day.
:thanks:

Hello !

I would like to give my thoughts on the White Widow Autoflower from Crop King Seeds.

This being my first grow ever I didn’t really know what to expect but I had “high” hope and big ambitions on growing myself some great medicine. To start these girls were a pleasure to grow, easy growing simple to train. I did mostly LST and a bit of Defoliation as I was still nervous with these being my first plants but man they turned out lovely!

So as for the smell, smoke, flavour, effects and high let’s talk about it!

The smell:
Fruity, Sweet, Peppery, Ammonia

The Flavour:
Starts off smooth and sweet with a mid note of woody earth and finishes with a Spicey almost vanilla fruity flavour reminds me personally of cinnamon and peach!

The Smoke:
Heavy rich and thick plumes will fill the room after you take a nice hit of the infamous “White Widow”! I find it to be a very tasty smoke with a fast onset high and very intense! Great for a daytime smoke as it was energizing, euphoric and uplifting without giving me the tired feeling a normal indica dominant strain would. I would highly recommend it if you haven’t already tried it!

The High:
Very strong and fast onset I found it hit me all over. I felt waves of pain relief starting within the first few puffs. High lasted for about an hour for me which is pretty good for me. Starts off very cerebral and then moves to a nice body buzz helping to numb the pain allowing easy movement!

The Effects:
I smoke for back pain and nerve issues. I am a very heavy user and tend to look for a heavy hitting strain. These white widows did not let me down.
Really good cerebral buzz that makes you engage with your surrounding friends and family! Looming slowly comes on a euphoric body relief of aches and pains to settle and ease you into a calm and relaxed state.

Final summary:

These being my first plants I didn’t know what to expect or how well they would turn out...they were a joy to grow and boy did they surprise me when it came time for the smoke test today! I’m very happy and excited to let these nugs cure for 4-6weeks and share them with friends and family ! I wish everyone the best of luck in growing the great and beautiful “White Widow” Autoflower or Photoperiod I believe this is a strain worth trying in your grow!

I hope this gives you the information you want to grow these plants! Any questions please let me know! Don’t be shy!

Now let’s view some photos of these lovely girls from harvest day to today at smoke with some lovely trich photos !

Here we go! But first have a puff and try this yummy sticky icky Widow !
:passitleft:

Stay Medicated!

-Dutch
Great job!! You knocked it out of the park! My first grow was also an auto grow (Jack Herer) your one plant produced more than all four of mine lol! Thanks for the post!

Great job!! You knocked it out of the park! My first grow was also an auto grow (Jack Herer) your one plant produced more than all four of mine lol! Thanks for the post!

Thanks for the feedback Hammer it is much appreciated! Every plant we grow is a learning curve ! At least you got all 4 of your plants to harvest that’s an accomplishment in itself being a new grower! My plants now are absolute monsters. These are my Early Miss girls over the past week in their first week of flower!

Hope your well ! Keep it green!
D6C6AA30-4BFC-4D46-A661-BE0AE1D63F94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom