White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

Dang Fudo, I was going with that. Then Johnny came by...

A man needs goals! I would love to flirt with those dream numbers. Almost had me. That's a lb a piece. I'm sure going to try for the best harvest ever anyway. I've been able to do the things I know work for me so between 3&4 with any luck I think.
Dreams sometimes become realities :laughtwo:
Far fetched but still a good dream :morenutes:

Aloha Stoneotter! Somebody in here must have cracked open a window cuz I saw the smoke signal from all the way over here. Hope you don’t mind me taking a seat and adding to the already large plume of smoke:laugh:

Absolutely beautiful plants and amazing growth. I really like the training you’ve done. I hope all is blessed and you are having a wonderful day!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha Stoneotter! Somebody in here must have cracked open a window cuz I saw the smoke signal from all the way over here. Hope you don’t mind me taking a seat and adding to the already large plume of smoke:laugh:

Absolutely beautiful plants and amazing growth. I really like the training you’ve done. I hope all is blessed and you are having a wonderful day!

:passitleft::passitleft:
Welcome Sunnyskies! Mahalo, for following the smoke to the den! I knew I was blessed today but now I feel like it brother. Nice.

Sorry Otter for not being in here more often and looking at the progress, it looks awesome! Can you post some more pics of CC, would be awesome to see more of her... :)

:blunt:
You make me laugh my not so CraZy friend. I appreciate you just thinking of a visit. I'm the same way with the virus distraction. Best we can is all we can do man. Of course I don't have a recent pic of her. I've been busy trimming her lower parts and watering today and forgot the phone. Everybody looks different now. Pics to come!

You make me laugh my not so CraZy friend. I appreciate you just thinking of a visit.

You know the line is razor thin between insanity and genius LoL. All you people I speak to here is back in my mind, -wonder what Otter might have done in this build... :cool:

It's crazy that even here the pandemic is so noticeable... there is a different, more closed climate here as well.

Pics to come!

Love it, I have a feeling this might be a new favorite I need to get and grow! :yummy:

Stay cool Otter! :green_heart:

UPDATE

Hello all, I've decided to flip these lovelies on next water in 2 days. They have become the potential I've been looking for to fill the tent up. Everyone's on pretty much the same page now for a pretty even canopy so it's time to see what kind of stretch they offer. This week I got to cleaning them up down under and removed tons of growth that wouldn't have found the canopy top. Also any branches that felt the same. They look ready!
So first is the cbd cream and cheese @CraZysWeeD . She's growing without issues and looking like she's very sativa with her thin leaves. You see a wire in the pic. That's where accidently, I cut a cola off but for skin. I taped it up with painters tape last night and she came to live this morning! What luck!

And the rest of the bunch.
Stankberry
White Rhino
Stankberry x blue Dream cbd
The bunch

They are SeedsMan @CraZysWeeD . I think this one is true to the strain's reputation. I've had other plants that grew a little less sativa like. She's an exciting example! I can't wait to flip the light!
Characteristics
BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSSeedsman CBD x UK Cheese
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT22%
CBD CONTENT18%
YIELDIndoors: 400 - 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTup to 250 cm.
GROWSIndoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME60 - 65 days
HARVEST MONTHlate September - early October
MEDICINAL PROPERTIESYes
TASTE / FLAVOURCheese
EFFECTCalming, Relaxing, Soothing

UPDATE

Hello all, I've decided to flip these lovelies on next water in 2 days. They have become the potential I've been looking for to fill the tent up. Everyone's on pretty much the same page now for a pretty even canopy so it's time to see what kind of stretch they offer. This week I got to cleaning them up down under and removed tons of growth that wouldn't have found the canopy top. Also any branches that felt the same. They look ready!
So first is the cbd cream and cheese @CraZysWeeD . She's growing without issues and looking like she's very sativa with her thin leaves. You see a wire in the pic. That's where accidently, I cut a cola off but for skin. I taped it up with painters tape last night and she came to live this morning! What luck!

And the rest of the bunch.
Stankberry
White Rhino
Stankberry x blue Dream cbd
The bunch
Pretty looking tent.

VARIETY - Mostly Indica

She must be a runaway child looking so sativish...! Would kill for a few clones from your specimen!

Funny thing they state its mostly Indica, Cheese being very sativish in the first place and judging by the stated height as well. Wonder what this Seedsman CBD is?

Keep pics rolling Otter this is going to be fun to follow up! :blunt:

She must be a runaway child looking so sativish...! Would kill for a few clones from your specimen!

Funny thing they state its mostly Indica, Cheese being very sativish in the first place and judging by the stated height as well. Wonder what this Seedsman CBD is?

Keep pics rolling Otter this is going to be fun to follow up! :blunt:
I forgot it's a stated indica! I found a pic of the last one on day 63 and mostly milky. I used bottle nutes on this one. It looks quite sativa too. The current plant is much happier. Here's the old one. I never did get the nute thing right on her.
1596544887691.png

I'm even more confused now... :laugh:
That makes two of us! I had to go to the seed site to sort it out. Yep, indica leaner. Check it out.
Characteristics
GENETICSSeedsman CBD x UK Cheese
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT22%
CBD CONTENT18%
YIELDIndoors: 400 - 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTup to 250 cm.
GROWSIndoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME60 - 65 days
HARVEST MONTHlate September - early October