Where are all my MA growers at?

Finally about some trimming so I took a wet weight ....
598 grams not too shabby for 2 plants under 400hps
420-magazine-mobile873339871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184085296.jpg
420-magazine-mobile937286831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975463203.jpg

Very Nice Phil...very nice! Congrats.....let us know how it smokes!

Will do - nanners started popping again so I took em down a little earlier than I like , but the new strains I have going should stay legit .
Damn dispensary genetics lol
420-magazine-mobile2109500773.jpg

Next round- la confidential, super sweet tooth, g13, sour grape kush, blueberry kush, and sour orange kush

Getting close to harvest. Day 40 of Flower from flip for all of them.

Learned the importance of slurry testing religiously when running Nectar For The Gods the hard way. Suffered from some pH drift and have been correcting for the last week. The plants never looked "sick," but they slowed their growth for that time. I caught it right on the cusp of lockout so I'm thankful for that.

This being my first run you don't know what you don't know. So, any feedback about how they look or any tips for harvest would be much appreciated .

Critical + (Dinafem): Day 99 from sprout
420-magazine-mobile77833429.jpg

Red Leicester Tease (Dr. Krippling): Day 97 from sprout
420-magazine-mobile131128270.jpg

White Widow (Local Grower/Unknown Genetics): Day 108 from sprout
420-magazine-mobile1626538984.jpg

Group Shots:
420-magazine-mobile305543324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1484008076.jpg

Hey all, I was looking to start a little MA grow community to share experiences and grow tips for our insane climate here. Since we have our recreational bill passed, I thought this may be a good resource for potential clone/plant swaps. I personally have 4 different grows throughout the year with clones Galore so I would love to get some more variety.
420-magazine-mobile1935652183.jpg

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

Sounds great! I'm a MA grower. First time outdoors this year. I have 2 strains going. 2 mothers inside year round. So I will have plenty of clones

What have you guys used to get the best deals on fem seeds in this area ?

I generally buy from Seedsman. They are overseas. The only seedbank I have bought from in the USA is Neptune Seed bank. They generally sell in 10 packs so it can be pricey. Here are a few links Trigga that you might want to check out. I haven't ordered from them yet, but probably soon just to try them.

This one has a really big selection for a USA based seed bank
Best USA Seed Bank - Oregon | Seeds Here Now

Here is a new one, they are pricey but supposedly are picky about the seeds they sell
Seeds | NukeHeads

And here is the link to Neptune, who I have bought from. Very fast service and quick shipping. Their seeds were the biggest producer out of the 4 strains I grew.
neptuneseedbank

Back
Top Bottom