Where are all my MA growers at?

Hey guys. MA grower here. Germinated seed straight to 5 gallon grow bag. Was going to keep it outside until someone attempted to jack my plant right out my back yard during Monday's storm.

Purple Kush Feminize

FF Soil and Nutes

CalMag

PH 6.5

Outdoor vegetated

Indoor flowering

420-magazine-mobile138015427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064480694.jpg

Finished harvesting 2 more plants last night. 3 of the 5 girls are hanging. The other two will be done somewhere in the next 10 days or so. Pretty happy for my first grow!

BlueBerry
20170724_224421.jpg

20170724_232522.jpg

Durban Poison
072617_DP_Harvest_1.jpg

072617_DP_Harvest_3.jpg

072617_DP_Harvest_4.jpg

Blue Kush
072617_Blue_Kush_Harvest_1.jpg

072617_Blue_Kush_Harvest_3.jpg

Now I just gotta figure out how I am going to make oil from all the trim! Happy Growing guys and gals!

Looks really good got some great Color in that grow small yeald but better then my first harvest kudos only thing I couldn't figure out is y does the . look like dripped water across the bottom

Hahha funny you should ask. Mine is on its 2nd hour. 1 ounce of loud/3 sticks of unsalted butter. .

420-magazine-mobile1779601886.jpg

I'll let you know how it turns out.

There we go! I've never made butter but that ratio sounds pretty strong. Definitely post an update when it's finished and you've done some "quality control"

There we go! I've never made butter but that ratio sounds pretty strong. Definitely post an update when it's finished and you've done some "quality control"
It's recommended to use 1 ounce per pound of unsalted butter (4 sticks). I figured 3 sticks would be more potent? With that being said, there is only so much fat the cannabinoids can stick to. I also added 2 tablespoons of olive oil. I'll be trying coconut oil next time.

I will definitely share the review tomorrow night. .

Looking great, Van Stank!!! Nice trimming.

Finished harvesting 2 more plants last night. 3 of the 5 girls are hanging. The other two will be done somewhere in the next 10 days or so. Pretty happy for my first grow!

Now I just gotta figure out how I am going to make oil from all the trim! Happy Growing guys and gals!

Very nice haul Van Stank Congrats :bravo:

Anyone mind lending an eye and seeing if they know what is going on with my Red Leicester Tease?

She's in week 3 of flower. Specifically 83 days from sprout and received an 8 week veg. She's been getting N4TG for nutes. Got their sample pack so using the advanced line with bloom khaos.

Noticed some of the leaves like this a couple days ago. She's perky and seems to be happy but I feel like something may be wrong. The runoff came in at a pH of 5.7 this afternoon. I did a slurry test and the soil was sitting around 6.5-6.6. Going to do another one tomorrow just to be sure.

What im wondering is, am I just tweaking (lol), do I have some pH issue that I havnt found yet, or is it something else? I also noticed that the new sugar leaves are twisting. The fan leaves are NOT though.

Here's som pics:
420-magazine-mobile1006161271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2046739138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1948353312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734372796.jpg

Hi TokeM0n
I'm unfamiliar with your nutes. Do you have % of what's in her feed? Like, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus... my feeling is you have some imbalance in the fertilizer. If you aren't seeing any one setting up residence and having an orgy, then it's nutes, or water (curling leaves=under watered). I'm new to growing, but I've 4 planted aquariums, that I have to balance their nutes, and one aquarium is CO2. I know it's not the same, but plants are plants! I have special lights, almost the same PAR as what I just bought for my soon to be my first grow. I'm wondering if you have a build up of one of those minerals, in the soil. My aquarium broadleaf plants show piercings when I have an imbalance in Phosphorus. Maybe some of the other gurus will chime in to help!

The adventure begins...
Dory

Thanks for the insight Dory . and don't discount your experience! It's more than I entered this process with a few months ago.

I'm running the advanced line from Nectar For The Gods. Maybe I'm not feeding them enough or too much. All in all, the four ladies I have are all orientated like little satellite dishes and looking happy. So it could be a lot of nothing.

The Nectar line in some instances can be ambiguous to growers starting out. I'm using Bloom khaos so it could be not upping the other nutes accordingly. Especially calcium. The lights come on any minute so I'll know more today.

Thanks in advance to everyone as well!!

They look very healthy I thing your doing the worst thing you could do. ...... over thinking it with the look of the leaf the only thing I can see is a little small at the stem point so I would assume a phosphorus deficiency

lol I used to be like that now I really don't give 2 shits what my plants look like through veg and in flowering I cautious but as long as it's not pests or root lock it can be fixed easily most of the time your ph seems very good I wouldent stress 99% of the time most people issues revolve around that

Back
Top Bottom