Where are all my MA growers at?

Near the North shore over here!

Glad to see so many Masshole growers in one place. ;)

I've got Red Diesel growing at the moment, small tent.

420-magazine-mobile837650116.jpg

I have a spare bedroom 10 x 12 with a window on the north wall and another facing east
my first question is should I just put up lights ant treat the walls with reflective paint or is better just to use tents
I am allowed 12 plants
thanks in advance

I think since it's in a bedroom, absolutely get a tent.

Tents are very affordable nowadays

Amazon is a great place to look

Something to think very hard about is the fact that your first grow will have to fight summer temperatures.

Decisions made now about lighting, ventilation, etc will play a huge part in the success of your first crop which will be finishing up in the heat of the summer.

Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

Something to think very hard about is the fact that your first grow will have to fight summer temperatures.

Decisions made now about lighting, ventilation, etc will play a huge part in the success of your first crop which will be finishing up in the heat of the summer.

I have a HydroHut Silver Edition 10.7x10.7x7 foot tent for sale. $600 obo, was originally $1200. No tears, practically new.

I bought it off an older gentleman who only set it up once and took it down. I still have it in storage, can't use it. No place at the moment. Rather sell and let someone make use of it.
:)

I thought the tent would be hotter in the summer

Ive read white paint works great. Might be something to research more. Ive been begging my husband to clear out the shed aka his man cave. I want to grow in there soooo bad!!!!

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Flat white paint is by far the best bang for the buck. If not, then Mylar if you insist on burning . cash.

Buy a case of Elements from Amazon. Problem solved.
Yeah I mean there's plenty of alternative ways to get papers, it's just annoying that I can't get them in a pinch without turning it into a scavenger hunt. last year before it was legal you could get them almost anywhere. I guess it's all the liberal town higher-ups giving us the middle finger cause they aren't happy with the legislation.

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

Back
Top Bottom