What's everybody smoking on tonight?

I will finally be tearing into my jar of super stinky Godfather OG! Will be one month into its cure on the 15th!:lot-o-toke:
image000000(15).jpg

I'm a journeyman machinist and I know the properties of metals and the alleged harm that has been spun into myths originated god knows where. The temps required for any harmful substances to effect you are not attainable with a bic lighter. Aluminum, brass, steel and even copper are completely safe. Make no mistake, these metals do contain toxic (in the right amount) and carcinogenic substances unlike glassware so there is a risk there but none to worry about physically. I lost 95% of my sense of taste and smell in an accident but yeah some still gets thru lol

Had to update
GOPR6326.JPG

Bottom Left, counter-clockwise to the middle white-ish dish:

Broken up weed from above
Keif box of said weed
Buds of the weed, no idea what strain I hardly believe in strains these days.
Blue lid with the whitish high-CBD live resin/rosin, orangish SLAB of high CBD rosin (notice those CBD sparkles) and lower darker brownish is the wax at 3-O-clock I use to mix into the white pot below (with keif)
White pot in bottom-middle - the brownish wax mixed with the keif into caviar
:lot-o-toke::Rasta::ganjamon:

Honey and rose water? I don’t know how well that’s gunna work. You should get you a bunch of coconut oil, that’s what eve is using now days mostly I think...
It works amazing. One of the first edibles ever made was Turkish delight. The taste of the oil and the flavor of rose goes well together. It's not like the gummies dispensaries have (which are the edible version of what happens when you try to cover up the smell of a really bad poo with lysol 'raging summer' or whatever). PLUS agar/gelatin/aspic works so much better with oil.

Back
Top Bottom