What's everybody smoking on tonight?

What’s up folks. Tonight it’s my fruit salad... I can’t wait of this purple moby to dry a little bit more! It’s so freaking magical.
BEAB944E-5AC9-4FC4-8C15-A96541C73442.jpeg

I call it the slop pail surprise, you find whatever you have laying around and smoke it. I suggest starting off with a few dabs of Blue Dream live sauce followed up with some beers. After about 4 beers and 30 minutes later you start ripping on a Biscotti vape cartridge, followed by a few more beers and a few puffs on a Super Lemon Haze vape cart to level you out. Then you eat some chips with guacamole and a chipotle and tomatillo salsa to get a solid grounding before you do the last of your of Ice Cream Cake badder all while ordering a pizza online.

TGIF :lot-o-toke:

I call it the slop pail surprise, you find whatever you have laying around and smoke it. I suggest starting off with a few dabs of Blue Dream live sauce followed up with some beers. After about 4 beers and 30 minutes later you start ripping on a Biscotti vape cartridge, followed by a few more beers and a few puffs on a Super Lemon Haze vape cart to level you out. Then you eat some chips with guacamole and a chipotle and tomatillo salsa to get a solid grounding before you do the last of your of Ice Cream Cake badder all while ordering a pizza online.

TGIF :lot-o-toke:
That sounds awsome!

Started out with Haze x Future then a few sips of red wine followed by ripping several bowls of freshie Cookie Monster in my herb vape then some Slurricane to top off the evening.

Just like a regular hangover, just start drinking again or in this case smoking, and deal with it tomorrow. :rofl:
Good morning you potheads! I put some oil to good use and made some banana bud muffins. Edibles are crazy! Sometimes they don’t work well, and sometimes you don’t move much for two days.
11C89198-3F93-41F8-BD96-0144A27A4150.jpeg
3EE7EE5B-4307-4F5F-B571-A316BDAD4EDF.jpeg
91C8FBEB-5647-4FAC-BF78-A841F2151072.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom