What the hell is this little plant growing with my cannabis plant?

greenguyfried

The plants i'm growing are expert seeds auto caramella, i'm so confused and never seen or heard of this little plant with all this resin growing along with my regular plant, my plant are at 24 days early veg and i was wondering why they weren't growing taller faster, but i thought maybe its take the energy from the cannabis plant itself, should i cut it, im low stressing it also by the way. i was thinking maybe its a cannabis plant weed, like weeds that grow in regular gardens with regular shit like tomatoes or a flower bed, u know??? its has a shit ton of resin!!!! so advice!!!! please!!!!!

:hmmmm:

Re: what the hell is this little plant growing with my cannabis plant!! what do u thi

heres a photo:

344xjk6.jpg

o7kg7q.jpg

koyee.jpg

Re: what the hell is this little plant growing with my cannabis plant!! what do u thi

i think i figured it out its a cannabis rhizome or a cannabis stolon, its basically an off spring from the plant itself, a pparently its normal with regular plants and almost normal; But i don't know about cannabis plants tho, its common and the reason some people dont grow strawberry plans, the new thing i'm tryna figure out now if i should leave it or cut its, or is it taking energy from the main plant/parent plant!

Looks like lambsquarter to me. No biggie.

whats that???

It is a common edible weed. Some growers think it could have a beneficial relationship with growing cannabis. I'm not so sure about that, but either way, you can leave it or kill it (assuming I am correct in my identification).

EDIT

Lambsquarter is prolific. It could have hitched a ride in your soil. Keep an eye on it as it can become invasive if left to itself.

your absolutely right, its indeed what you said, thanks broo, i appreciate you info, i dont know why people think its good for cannabis, i read that it means theres alot of salt in your soil, which i was told salt in the soil early in growing can block nutes o getting to the plant, i killed it tho, im flushing my plants tonight!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom