Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Don't go doing anything drastic on us now Johnny !!! LOL, we aren't going anywhere. You guys crack me up.....I can't figure out how to upload with the app (prior to whatever the issue is currently) and you guys can't or won't use the Desktop version. But I take my pictures with a camera, not a cell phone.....so I kind of have to use a computer.

Thanks Mr Stank I use my phone to access 420.com, but when I click on that little camera picture in the top right hand corner just above the space you write in. I can see others pics but mine just aren’t there when I click on my media there’s nothing but when I click on others media and others albums that’s all there. I really appreciate it Van you really are a good dude my friend

Thanks Mr Stank I use my phone to access 420.com, but when I click on that little camera picture in the top right hand corner just above the space you write in. I can see others pics but mine just aren’t there when I click on my media there’s nothing but when I click on others media and others albums that’s all there. I really appreciate it Van you really are a good dude my friend
Hmmm....I was afraid you were going to say you use your phone. I am going to have to tinker with that and see how its done. Give me a little time to figure it out for you and I will put together a photo package that explains how to do it.

So I’m down to only 2 females outta the five plants I started with. I tossed the 3 males and now I have 1 thriving Gorilla Glue4 and one random bag seed that I just flipped to 12/12 only 8 days ago. Things are going extremely well.
Wish I could share pics with you guys but I just can’t figure out how to load pics on the mobile app. I’m gonna ask the wifey to help me out she’s a little better than me at figuring this shit out and hopefully I’ll be back soon with some beautiful pics for you guys

Back
Top Bottom