Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, The Reps are Right

ANNOUNCEMENT!! All followers here, and all throughout 420, are invited to B A R's Cannabis Quiz!

Formally called "The Reps are Right"

:popcorn:

Win Many Reps!

:popcorn::popcorn:

Share your WISDOM!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Have lots of FUN!

:popcorn:The date of this 420 extravaganza is this Sunday, March 30th @ 3 PM PDT or 6 PM EST.

Questions will be asked, ANY member can answer, everyone has FUN, all questions are 420/Grow Related.
Join the fun or just watch, while members from all over the join participate in hopes of sharing, the best answer to several questions. We have 420 judges, that will judge all answers and announce the winner of each question. Don't miss your chance , to win LOADS of Reps!!! The link to this party will stay below, in my signature, until this Cannabis Quiz, The Reps are Right, party concludes on Sunday. Check out my good friend B A R in his 420 journal, that's also where the party starts. You will be visiting THE most popular journal 420 has ever hosted.

DON'T MISS IT!! brought to you by CircleFolk from the :circle-of-love:

I would love to make it to one of these shows ,,, that one though falls on my daughters 36th birthday
hows things Mr trichs hope you are having a great day

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Yeah, Pink Floyd is one of my all time fav's for sure. Went to a lot of Laser light shows with their music. Fun times. I'm doing great....when I tell myself to be doing that. :rofl:
I LOVE Pink Floyd! I loved the Pink Floyd Laserium shows too Canna! We would get so stoned, and then go... nice journey into the stars! :circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Can't miss that daughters bday; Wow mines 35; jeez i'm old!

Ha! I've got boots that are 35 years old and I'm still wearing them!

Dang it! Who left the lawn sprinklers on a timer! Now that is no way to be woken up while sleeping in a lawn chair! I guess I gotta go dry out now. I think I know how I am going to accomplish this :passitleft: Anyone wanna join a soaking wet doc for a wake and bake?

Bob ;)

Dang it! Who left the lawn sprinklers on a timer! Now that is no way to be woken up while sleeping in a lawn chair! I guess I gotta go dry out now. I think I know how I am going to accomplish this :passitleft: Anyone wanna join a soaking wet doc for a wake and bake?

Bob ;)

:rofl: Not exactly the kind of rain you were looking for, eh?
I'll join ya..... I'm due for a break today already.....:passitleft:

:rofl: Not exactly the kind of rain you were looking for, eh?
I'll join ya..... I'm due for a break today already.....:passitleft:

Good deal, before you showed up just in time. I tried to offer it to Muxy and Fluxy but realized they might find that inappropriate to consume a relative for fun. Their hands were tied anyway.

Bob ;)

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Good afternoon fluxers, busy day, i WILL ADDRESS ALL THAT SHARED(DHOO) what looks like some good stuff I missed this morning, be back shortly. KoFF! Keep on Fluxing Fluxers !!! I just got a new HANNA ph test meter, looks like I have to calibrate it first? or i can use it, out of the box? it came w a piece of hand signed paper says it has been calibrated already. anybody familiar w these? HANNA PHEP POCKET TESTER

:thanks: circle dwellers

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Good evening 420 flux fans! I'm hoping our teacher is around to comment on shade leaves, that will be shading tops by tomorrow, I have been bending all the top & upper shade leaves down several times a day, to give maximum sunlight to the newest growth. Also, last ques LA, no pinching, correct? Let me know if you like a side pic, I'll post it for you. Here is Fluxy Lady, she's showing off her new toy. Thanks LA & all the rest. Going back next to catch up. Thank you all for compliments and shares. You have made this journal something I look forward to every day!

Please, share any thoughts & suggestions to make this journal a better place to visit & share! Thank you all!!!:circle-of-love:

No metric questions tomorrow BAR, lol. I'll try to be on time & in the correct time zone this time!
hanna.jpg

Yes please on a side pic :) as for foliage at this point your all good :) just let her be for the time being. Sometimes doing nothing is actually doing the best thing :) This is of course more of a fit around you having the wind and movement of the sun etc! :)
As for pinching, only if your spotting lots of stretch between nodes. I use that tech towards end of veg.
Another way to bunch up nodes or stunt growth is to keep removing the top set of leaves as they become mature. This does work but again has to be used with care as if done to much causes lower nodes to stretch to canopy.

Yes please on a side pic :) as for foliage at this point your all good :) just let her be for the time being. Sometimes doing nothing is actually doing the best thing :) This is of course more of a fit around you having the wind and movement of the sun etc! :)
As for pinching, only if your spotting lots of stretch between nodes. I use that tech towards end of veg.
Another way to bunch up nodes or stunt growth is to keep removing the top set of leaves as they become mature. This does work but again has to be used with care as if done to much causes lower nodes to stretch to canopy.

Side pic coming up less than 6 minutes!:thanks:

Look great Trichomes!...Nice meter too...I don't have experience with that meter, I use a Bluelab but I do know most meters come pre calibrated...I always check a new meter though...I have found them to be off some times...get some 4.0 calibration solution and 7.0 calibration solution so you can make sure it is accurate...I recalibrate mine every 1-2 months...also keep the probe moist always if it dries out it is bad...I keep mine soaking in tap (well) water but you can also get storage solution to keep it in

Excellent growing Trich :thumb:

Look great Trichomes!...Nice meter too...I don't have experience with that meter, I use a Bluelab but I do know most meters come pre calibrated...I always check a new meter though...I have found them to be off some times...get some 4.0 calibration solution and 7.0 calibration solution so you can make sure it is accurate...I recalibrate mine every 1-2 months...also keep the probe moist always if it dries out it is bad...I keep mine soaking in tap (well) water but you can also get storage solution to keep it in

Excellent growing Trich :thumb:

Thanks a lot for the meter reply Jay. I'm glad you got out of the market! and I'm still,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I will not forget that one for a while, lol. Can I copy & share that? I can't wait to spark up my new MB2, won't be long!!

Thanks a lot for the meter reply Jay. I'm glad you got out of the market! and I'm still,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I will not forget that one for a while, lol. Can I copy & share that? I can't wait to spark up my new MB2, won't be long!!

Ha ha...I was in the frozen food section for at least 45 mins :rofl: ...just staring stupidly at cheese sticks, sliders and pizza...trying to decide what the "best" snack was LOL....funniest part was my girlfriend and dog were outside in the car waiting LOL

...MB2, Very nice...when you make some yummy stuff post it on Canna's edibles thread...I am becoming a huge fan of edibles...I get so medicated for so long it's crazy...love it :)

Ha ha...I was in the frozen food section for at least 45 mins :rofl: ...just staring stupidly at cheese sticks, sliders and pizza...trying to decide what the "best" snack was LOL....funniest part was my girlfriend and dog were outside in the car waiting LOL

...MB2, Very nice...when you make some yummy stuff post it on Canna's edibles thread...I am becoming a huge fan of edibles...I get so medicated for so long it's crazy...love it :)

I can't wait! Truth be told, I have never got full effect from the few edibles I've tried. The "source" was kinda weak & very questionable herb quality, I look forward to making my own! Great story J.

Back
Top Bottom