Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

You don't mess with Mr. Squirryl

draft_lens8682741module76909151photo_1262391093squirrel4.jpg

Is his name Tony?

Do you have a shot of his lower half there Rico?

One can tell a lot about a squirryl from his shoes.

Wise...Very wise...my British intellectual friend

Rico we are definately going to need some photos of his shoes. :thumb:

I haven't quite decided whether to be scared of Mr. Squirrelly or not

..the shoes

...we'll be waiting :nomo::nomo::nomo::lot-o-toke:

Completed journals are not finished until bud is cured. It is very important to inspect buds weekly, while curing. You could find mold, or even worse, you may find microscopic-critters, that (somehow) are able walk on sticky trichomes. I witnessed & captured this phenomena below.

Hi Cronic :ciao: Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Hi Trichomes :ciao: That was an aphid. I found lots of them in a lower bud of Critical/Squirryltonic yesterday.

I had to sample more than I bargained for :bongrip: but it was worth it :lot-o-toke:

I have already lost a litre and a half to mold :straightface: (that's almost a half-gallon in Empire Measurements)

Hi Jay :ciao: and BB :ciao:

Mr Squirryl will not let me photograph him "down there" He keeps jumping away screaming "snapchat" :scratchinghead:

Anyway, there is no need to be scared of Mr. Squirryl, he likes it pretty comfortable most of the time.

These are his shoes...

38551.jpg

Hi Trichomes :ciao: That was an aphid. I found lots of them in a lower bud of critical-Squirryltonic yesterday.

I had to sample more than I bargained for :bongrip: but it was worth it :lot-o-toke:

I have already lost a litre and a half to mold :straightface: (that's almost a half-gallon in Empire Measurements)

Mr Squirryl will not let me photograph him "down there" He keeps jumping away screaming "snapchat" :scratchinghead:

Anyway, there is no need to be scared of Mr. Squirryl, he likes it pretty comfortable most of the time.

These are his shoes...

38551.jpg

Mr. Squirrell is only to be feared when one gravitates to his bad side.....or just the chance that their survival is simply a matter of being a part of the prime directive....he is like the "james Bond" of rodents.....only for real!

Hi Trichomes :ciao: That was an aphid. I found lots of them in a lower bud of Critical/Squirryltonic yesterday.

These are his shoes...

38551.jpg

I no longer fear Mr. Squrilly as I know that at this moment he is busy burying his left shoe and he will probably not remember where ..."one cannot fight with only one shoe"-ancient Chinese proverb

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

Happy skunday Back at you Rico its skunk eve already maybe close to munchday for most of you
good weed to you man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom