Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

It's been a great ride here Mr. Rico Suavay. I'm going all the way back to the only time in my life when I've seen a man growing a plant literally upside down. That happened right here in this journal! So the never ending harvest is coming to an end...

Thanxx for participating on this week's episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT. You left with a Squirrel Nut & a bag full of Reps.

Thanks Srila Ricorico
Not really so great my grandson took it upon himself to try an help my grow:smokin:so when I finally found them last night
one was laying out of the soil an the other two look very very sad:smokin:so I have gone an put some more actually the LAST of my autos
also very nearly the end of my seed bank,,,O joy the joy of having grandchildren:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin::lot-o-toke:

Thank you for the journey my dearest imaginary friend.
This is a journal filled with a man Teaching as he Learns. And the bravery in that alone is something to be proud of sir.
I truely appreciate this thread and all who you have helped. I am in that number, and for that, thank you.:Namaste:
:circle-of-love:

Thank you for your kind words, dear brother Spimp :circle-of-love:

I do feel older than I did at the start of this Journal.

Probably all that time-travel into the present.

We learn from each other.

As it should be.

:Namaste:

Just FYI to spread smiles, here's a group of very funny crossponders that I find almost as funny (ok tied) forfun, as Suave the Greaser, BAR & Spmp journals, I tend to bust their balls for using Metric numbers mixed with feet & inches, in the same sentence, you know I have trouble refraining myself, these guys in OZ land are hilarious! (you'll have to just deal with the new vocabulary that is similar to your "code of humorous words)
Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Hey rico, how does one attain the lofty title of cannabis connoisseur?

I was thinking about that yesterday, when I looked at your post count.

I always thought that one had to have more than 4,000 posts.

Maybe you should try being a bit nicer to people,

then the mods might give you the title as well.

:laughtwo:

I was thinking about that yesterday, when I looked at your post count.

I always thought that one had to have more than 4,000 posts.

Maybe you should try being a bit nicer to people,

then the mods might give you the title as well.

:laughtwo:

I might not always be so nice sir, but I ALWAYS tell truth and cut to the chase, I'm here to grow weed and help others....I don't get paid...and I am certainly qualified to and have been paid well in the past for the exact things I do here..........I grew p in a rough place, and have all the scars to prove it,,,,,later!

Back
Top Bottom