Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

The Branch is still alive, still growing.
DSCN7038.JPG

DSCN7025.JPG

DSCN7040.JPG

DSCN7041.JPG

DSCN7027.JPG

DSCN7026.JPG

DSCN7039.JPG

:ciao:

Im hoping she makes it to spring. :) Although a certain orange azzhole probably wont allow that. :straightface:

Haveyou noticed some swelling? To me it looks as though she is putting on a little weight. :):)

Great aphid photo, Rico. :battingeyelashes:

Hope I never see them though - doubt I could smash a bug with my bare fingers. Yuck!

Lovely poem, Spimp. Your second line has 8 syllables though :love::tokin::lot-o-toke:

You don't even feel them, Dres :battingeyelashes:

You have to hold Finger'n'thumbzillA extremely close to your ear to hear that delicious popping sound :laughtwo:

Spimp's poem was a Haku, not a Haiku :battingeyelashes: but well spotted :battingeyelashes: I am impressed :battingeyelashes:

You're so sweet, Dres :battingeyelashes: A Haku has 8 syllables in the second line.

It's a relatively modern interpretation of the Haiku or Senryu.

It breaks free from the prison bars of the old structure and adds a freedom of expression never seen before.

The Haku was spawned in the 70's by Japanese poetry students who called themselves the "Avant-Garde Ghosts".

They toured the country with their extra syllable and they were incredibly influential for a few years,

before the rise of the "New Traditionalists", who preferred the constraints of the old system.

Since then, the Haku has receeded into obscurity...

Few books still exist

containing the old Haku

of ancient knowledge,

whispered only in

the corridors of
Samurai

Poetry College.

:battingeyelashes:

I brought the last of Mr. Squirryl's ex-seedlings into the UB 801 HC FTW KC 3.0 UV yesterday before dusk

DSCN7045.JPG

I turned off the HPS for the last few hours of daytime, so as not to shock her too much.

DSCN7079.JPG

I moved the noobie under the 2700K cfl today. These were all taken a few hours ago.
DSCN7044-001.JPG

The hps was left unplugged in the morning for an hour as well.
DSCN7075.JPG

I plugged it in again as I left.
DSCN7080.JPG

This is just light from the CFLS.
DSCN7046.JPG

DSCN7047.JPG

DSCN7078.JPG

Wappa 12/12
DSCN7076.JPG

DSCN7056.JPG

DSCN7055.JPG

Lil Juanitabud
DSCN70531.JPG

DSCN7052.JPG

DSCN70501.JPG

DSCN70511.JPG

DSCN7061.JPG

DSCN7049.JPG

DSCN70481.JPG

DSCN7077.JPG

DSCN7060.JPG

Non-pointless ex-seedling has squirted out a couple of nanners,

DSCN7069.JPG

...So ...:bongrip:....:lot-o-toke:

DSCN7063-001.JPG

DSCN7073.JPG

DSCN7072.JPG

I have a minor from Samuri Poetry College. :)

Dresney, Let me explain---

There is a direct correlation to the amount of nugs smoked to the amount of improper use of the english language by Spimp.
So you pointing out the numerical mistake, is actually you saying I was as high as ten sacks of groceries. :) Thus, the more mistakes I make, the better I am feeling. So writing a haku vs Haiku is not a matter of counting syllablys... Its a matter of counting Bong Rips. :)
:lot-o-toke:

Be worried when you see the day I dont mispell/miscount/etc. For thats the day Spimp runs dry! :rofl:

p.s. Animal Cookies is awesome smoke! The first Sativa dom Ive had where i get couch locked body, but energetic inspiring head high. :) ex-- I was racing and locked up until 3am last night. :):) very good smoke.

:Hi Rico :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom