Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Let's find out :) They already have pollen in them, I could taste it :yummy:

They are expolding out of purple calyxs now and I love the colour.

When they are mature they spring open, but I have never seen a brown one :)

I'm not an expert in breeding, but I know there is a relation between feminized seeds and femalepollen sacs. From what I've researched, growers intentionally (DonPaul is an example) allow the female plant to go well past their harvest date. Thus signals to the plant, "oh I guess no one wants to smoke me, no male wants to pollinate me, so why don't I try and make a babies solo" haha. I doubt the plant actually says that, but you can say that it's a survival mechanism to reproduce.

I'm not an expert in breeding, but I know there is a relation between feminized seeds and femalepollen sacs. From what I've researched, growers intentionally (DonPaul is an example) allow the female plant to go well past their harvest date. Thus signals to the plant, "oh I guess no one wants to smoke me, no male wants to pollinate me, so why don't I try and make a babies solo" haha. I doubt the plant actually says that, but you can say that it's a survival mechanism to reproduce.

That's what i'm talking about, AG :high-five:

They got the winter chill quite early in flower, so they thought winter was coming early and freaked out.

The extension of their daylength coming in to the bunker probably freaked them out as well...

Run and test em' out Dr. Pepper...we'll wait.....:laughtwo:

I actually germinated and grew 6 of them for 9 days before I popped the Auto's ...

I killed them just before I potted the Auto's as it was simply just a test to see if the seeds were actually good and if the CFL's I had newly bought were appropriate enough for the 1st few weeks of their lives ...

Maybe this is something to do on my next journal ? ... I've never tried bagseed/hermie seeds before so yeh it's given me a few ideas for the near future ...

If any of them are good I'll keep a mother going for cuttings :)

I believe they came from my LA Cheese plant ... Also known as Confidential Cheese ...

:rofl:

Awesome pics Rico...if the nanners start to turn brown, does that mean its time for Nanna Nut Bread?

FYP cannafan.

:ciao: Rico.
Hows the Branch? holding on I pray? :bitingnails:

Well, I will say that those are good seeds to have around.....they will all be female. When I have gotten hermie action that's the way they usually came, and if not I could pinpoint the stress factor that turned em. I have strains that are so sensitive....but I've grown them all seedless too, so listen to mcloadie and save those seeds and don't whack the plant, let it go as long as you can to let the seeds mature.

I'm concerned that you only doubt this, AG. I'm also concerned that you're not sharing what you're smoking while you say this. :lot-o-toke:

I wish I was able to smoke as much as you all think I do :laughtwo: I would be so ripped right now :bong: I think I am one of the few stoners that pass up a smoke session to go practice healthy routines at the gym :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom