DSCN56311.JPG

DSCN5630.JPG

The surgery may have been unnecessary
DSCN56281.JPG

She is not producing many new hairs
DSCN56271.JPG

It is close to freezing at night now...
DSCN5633-001.JPG

The Ringmaster; Mr. Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, It's never over till when?

Bad news Rico. :straightface: Think its spider mites. They have caused Havoc on my smallest Auto and I think they are using her as home base. Im 99% sure Im gonna chop her and rid the garden of the HQ's. Then I can selectivly spray the others.
She is tiny and IMO not worth the risk to contaminating the whole grow.

Unless you have a better course of suggestion sir. :bitingnails:

Bad news Rico. :straightface: Think its spider mites. They have caused Havoc on my smallest Auto and I think they are using her as home base. Im 99% sure Im gonna chop her and rid the garden of the HQ's. Then I can selectivly spray the others.
She is tiny and IMO not worth the risk to contaminating the whole grow.

Unless you have a better course of suggestion sir. :bitingnails:
Sorry to here this Spimp. Could you just move her away from the others somewhere while you & the mites go to battle?

Are you sure you wern't calling Reg a fat lady?

And then chickened out :laughtwo:
That's what I think but I didn't sing until yesterday morning.
...EDIT... He's scared I'll call LA!

Rico you may be the smartest man alive :rofl:
He's pretty smart but that one was easy. Your not wearing an Electro-Magnetic Brainwave Protective helmet.

Foil just wont cut it when someone as smart as The Ringmaster; Mr. Rico Suavay PhD. The yut (My cousin Vinny) AKA Ricorico from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea Is reading your mind.

Back
Top Bottom