VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

There’s still big $$$ to be made in weed but it takes big balls ⚽️ to make it. I for one have already dealt with Uncle Sam and learned my lesson unfortunately. But for the brave few who feel lucky lots of $$$ can be made. CL🍀
This time of year in Ontario everyone and there brother has pot.
I'm probably one of the last to harvest.
So the saturated existing market is flooded, absolutely flooded.
So even if I could find someone who wants a p, I'd be giving it away.
Probably couldn't get $500 right now.
I'd rather supply everyone I know for free than do that.
But if I could get a decent price for it I'd be back in business.
In a heartbeat. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This time of year in Ontario everyone and there brother has pot.
I'm probably one of the last to harvest.
So the saturated existing market is flooded, absolutely flooded.
So even if I could find someone who wants a p, I'd be giving it away.
Probably couldn't get $500 right now.
I'd rather supply everyone I know for free than do that.
But if I could get a decent price for it I'd be back in business.
In a heartbeat. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
In Canada 🇨🇦 I agree 100% with what you’re saying but here in the good ol U.S,Prohibition is still the name of the game and a very lucrative game it is for those who are brave. I have played a similar game years ago and learned a lesson. But it doesn’t stop me from thinking about it. lol CL🍀

Had a dispensary owner lowball me the other day. Wanted at 50 baht a gram so he can sell at 400 (really cheap here - goes as high as 800) “for a fair price for my customers” - the electricity alone is 25 baht cost for me.

“Doesn’t seem very fucking fair on me, my time and efforts, go fuck yourself I’d rather burn it in the jungle than sell to you” fortunately the market is shifting, also his license ain’t never getting renewed. He’s Belgian not Thai. They’re just cancelling all the foreigners in the industry.

Had a dispensary owner lowball me the other day. Wanted at 50 baht a gram so he can sell at 400 (really cheap here - goes as high as 800) “for a fair price for my customers” - the electricity alone is 25 baht cost for me.

“Doesn’t seem very fucking fair on me, my time and efforts, go fuck yourself I’d rather burn it in the jungle than sell to you” fortunately the market is shifting, also his license ain’t never getting renewed. He’s Belgian not Thai. They’re just cancelling all the foreigners in the industry.
Is that just retail? Dispensary owners?
Or foreigners that grow aswell?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Good morning my friend how is life treating you today? How much more chopping do you have left? Our Indian summer is over now and it’s 40 degrees F. and the forecast says it’s gonna stay like this. CL🍀

Good morning my friend how is life treating you today? How much more chopping do you have left? Our Indian summer is over now and it’s 40 degrees F. and the forecast says it’s gonna stay like this. CL🍀
Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
Not freezing today, Yet!
That can change in a hurry though.
Still have 4 Apple Betty to harvest.
And Ray's 4 Pink Kush.
He booked a wheelchair bus to bring him Sunday.
Can't get in my fitbit, so small.
But he texted last night there might be a problem.
Not sure why but might be an issue with the transportation. :rolleyes:
Poor guy never get to go anywhere and now this.
He has been looking forward to Sunday for months.
See his plants and greenhouse for the first time.
And actually get out of his house.
Dam hope they take care of it for him.
Be a shame if he doesn't get to come over for a trim party.
But there’s a few pounds left chop.
Another couple days work.
How is your day going so far?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
It might all get cancelled. But Phuket maybe gets a pass. But I tell you this - that guy isn’t allowed to work in a shop of any kind, not a hardware store or a supermarket. Shopkeeping is a protected industry here and he has no staff I’ve ever seen. He’s low hanging fruit - next up will be the disp owners always in their shop with Thai staff for show. Disp license in a Thai persons name or company.

Growing you have to be Thai for a license 100%

All 550 plant licenses are in & Co’s name and so is our Dispensary license

I don’t grow or sell anything.

I just write about what happens in my house and offer opinions! But anyone married to a Thai woman knows who wears the trousers!

Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
Not freezing today, Yet!
That can change in a hurry though.
Still have 4 Apple Betty to harvest.
And Ray's 4 Pink Kush.
He booked a wheelchair bus to bring him Sunday.
Can't get in my fitbit, so small.
But he texted last night there might be a problem.
Not sure why but might be an issue with the transportation. :rolleyes:
Poor guy never get to go anywhere and now this.
He has been looking forward to Sunday for months.
See his plants and greenhouse for the first time.
And actually get out of his house.
Dam hope they take care of it for him.
Be a shame if he doesn't get to come over for a trim party.
But there’s a few pounds left chop.
Another couple days work.
How is your day going so far?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m good just chilling n watching some movies 🎥 on Netflix. Got to do some grocery shopping 🛒 today which is is a pita but we gotta eat something. Mom is doing better so LIG my friend. You think 🤔 about whatcha gonna do with no more plants? It really had me kind of off kilter for a while when I chopped everything. Hope you, Stacey and the boys are well. CL🍀

It might all get cancelled. But Phuket maybe gets a pass. But I tell you this - that guy isn’t allowed to work in a shop of any kind, not a hardware store or a supermarket. Shopkeeping is a protected industry here and he has no staff I’ve ever seen. He’s low hanging fruit - next up will be the disp owners always in their shop with Thai staff for show. Disp license in a Thai persons name or company.

I just write about what happens in my house and offer opinions! But anyone married to a Thai woman knows who wears the trousers!
Just to add a little to that - its the full Thai owned shops that are happier to recognise a fair price. The “farangs” predominately European, Russian and French, British, they’re ones asking for bud at prices they can make 4-500% markup on from growers. Yeah they are the people on dubious visas in a very agrarian country been taking the piss for a year.

I’ll go buy a bunch of “Cali Import AAA” next week. They sell it for $20 a gram. Man - I want my weed to look like that? Easy. Vacuum pack it for 3 months and leave it in the sun. Its really old B-C grade stuff yellowed and with a stench of PGH with not an iota of “stick to fingers” & Co’s fresh bouncy yet firm buds you need rubbing alcohol to clean of the sticky icky? Nah. We’ll lowball you.

Yeah until you can’t. And that time is coming.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel Bill! See it?
Morning Stone :ciao:
I do I do !:yahoo:is it like Poltergeist? Should I walk tword it?:rofl:
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
The finish line is in reach. :thumb:
Only took 9 months ;)
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's what I thought.
Just wanted to double check.
I know they are try to change the laws a bit there.
As long as your safe, thas all that matters. :Namaste:

Not just Thai women Amigo. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m good just chilling n watching some movies 🎥 on Netflix. Got to do some grocery shopping 🛒 today which is is a pita but we gotta eat something. Mom is doing better so LIG my friend. You think 🤔 about whatcha gonna do with no more plants? It really had me kind of off kilter for a while when I chopped everything. Hope you, Stacey and the boys are well. CL🍀
The boys are wrestling and having a ball.
Stacey is just getting ready for work.
Loves the new place.
Glad moms doing better. :love:
Might be time to fire up the hut soon.
I have the Advent calendar from @North Atlantic Seed Co so a bit after variety to choose from.
I'll see what happens.
Gotta grow. :thumb:
Have a great day. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just to add a little to that - its the full Thai owned shops that are happier to recognise a fair price. The “farangs” predominately European, Russian and French, British, they’re ones asking for bud at prices they can make 4-500% markup on from growers. Yeah they are the people on dubious visas in a very agrarian country been taking the piss for a year.

I’ll go buy a bunch of “Cali Import AAA” next week. They sell it for $20 a gram. Man - I want my weed to look like that? Easy. Vacuum pack it for 3 months and leave it in the sun. Its really old B-C grade stuff yellowed and with a stench of PGH with not an iota of “stick to fingers” & Co’s fresh bouncy yet firm buds you need rubbing alcohol to clean of the sticky icky? Nah. We’ll lowball you.

Yeah until you can’t. And that time is coming.
Same here anyone can get into the biz.
Look at the buggers that bought Stacey's company.
No Canadians left there.
But free enterprise right.
Nothing you can do here.
Just noticed something on my what's app.:rofl:
Some.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The boys are wrestling and having a ball.
Stacey is just getting ready for work.
Loves the new place.
Glad moms doing better. :love:
Might be time to fire up the hut soon.
I have the Advent calendar from @North Atlantic Seed Co so a bit after variety to choose from.
I'll see what happens.
Gotta grow. :thumb:
Have a great day. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m really happy that everything has worked out for Stacey. I know that it had to be stressing you guys for a second. Damn amigo why don’t you go wet a line before it’s too late ⏰. It won’t be long before yer walking in a winter wonderland. You gotta pretty extensive seed library 📚 going on scoring those seeds from @North Atlantic Seed Co. Have you picked out anything that you think you might like? Hope your friends transportation problems get resolved soon 🔜 and you guys all have a wonderful weekend. Take care and all my best to you n yours. CL🍀

I’m really happy that everything has worked out for Stacey. I know that it had to be stressing you guys for a second. Damn amigo why don’t you go wet a line before it’s too late ⏰. It won’t be long before yer walking in a winter wonderland. You gotta pretty extensive seed library 📚 going on scoring those seeds from @North Atlantic Seed Co. Have you picked out anything that you think you might like? Hope your friends transportation problems get resolved soon 🔜 and you guys all have a wonderful weekend. Take care and all my best to you n yours. CL🍀
No word yet from Ray, don't know what they are doing to help the poor guy.
He has a good size electric wheelchair.
No way to get him here in our little Honda Fit Bit.
I'll consult you again before I decide on the strains.
You picked a couple beauties last time. :thumb:
I want to do a little tile and electrical before I start it up again.
Enjoy your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No word yet from Ray, don't know what they are doing to help the poor guy.
He has a good size electric wheelchair.
No way to get him here in our little Honda Fit Bit.
I'll consult you again before I decide on the strains.
You picked a couple beauties last time. :thumb:
I want to do a little tile and electrical before I start it up again.
Enjoy your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You too my brother. CL🍀

“Our little Honda” - Tracey’s Racing Car!

That thing is super cool! But yeah, you ain't getting a wheel chair in.
It was a disaster yesterday.
Poor Ray the bus canceled on him, not sure why.
He was heartbroken.
But I was sick as a dog never got out of bed.
Spent the day with my head in a bucket.
Still have 8 to chop, Rays 4 pink Kush.
2 little Apple Betty and 1 and a half huge Apple Betty.
I'll see how I feel today if anything gets done.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It was a disaster yesterday.
Poor Ray the bus canceled on him, not sure why.
He was heartbroken.
But I was sick as a dog never got out of bed.
Spent the day with my head in a bucket.
Still have 8 to chop, Rays 4 pink Kush.
2 little Apple Betty and 1 and a half huge Apple Betty.
I'll see how I feel today if anything gets done.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Feel better soon

Back
Top Bottom