VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Won't be long now. 😂 🥶😰

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Got a good 4" the other day. It -13c this morning & -16c tomorrow night, Where's my El Nino

Got a good 4" the other day. It -13c this morning & -16c tomorrow night, Where's my El Nino
Omg 🥶 😰
I better hurry the heck up.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Omg 🥶 😰
I better hurry the heck up.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Your in luck, the cold pushing down in the west is driving the heat up in the east 🎢

Between rot and white pistils I just dumped 5 pounds of Apple Betty.
Poor duck.
But I think I got it all.
I think. 🥺
Going to take a break from trimming for a bit.
Too heartbroken to do anymore today.
Jus gutted.

1FFA699F-47DF-48EC-A047-BBC28FC4DBAD.jpeg

69FA7316-6DFA-4329-A1F7-6286A3A03F7B.jpeg

Poor duck.
I think. 🥺
Jus gutted.

Bill it was just the rain here that caused all the rot, and I am sure it was somewhat the same there. Looks like you are still on the way for a lot of weed. This is one of the biggest things I learned this year, you cannot control Mother nature. I got mad as hell at her but there is nothing I could do about the rain. Next year I have to think about a small green house, not as big as yours as you grow a lot of medicine. I need one big enough for 3 large plants. Hang in their brother.

Bill it was just the rain here that caused all the rot, and I am sure it was somewhat the same there. Looks like you are still on the way for a lot of weed. This is one of the biggest things I learned this year, you cannot control Mother nature. I got mad as hell at her but there is nothing I could do about the rain. Next year I have to think about a small green house, not as big as yours as you grow a lot of medicine. I need one big enough for 3 large plants. Hang in their brother.
I did my best. :thumb: I always do.
I sprayed SNS every 5 days, sometimes twice just to make sure I got everywhere.
I saved a lot of weed from rotting.
Thanks Amigo. :thanks:
I need to work out light deprivation.
I want to be done by October next year.
Trying to finish this far north isn't great.
Cold and dark in the fall this far from the equator.
Like trying to make a Prime rib in an easy bake oven.
The math just doesn't work. 🤣
I have fek ton hanging and still more to come so I'm not that upset.
It effects you though I try not to let it.
I'm still smiling don't worry.
@Rexer found me some 95 proof Vodka.
Thanks Rex.
RSO here we come. :yahoo:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

AB7E00DF-2B0A-45F5-AFC7-C414A75F0AD6.jpeg

Your in luck, the cold pushing down in the west is driving the heat up in the east
Poor duck.
I think. 🥺
Jus gutted.

Sorry for your loss buddy but in all fairness you did everything you could. I know how much love ❤️ we invest into our growing and it’s heartbreaking to see our work be ruined 😡. When I threw away my Panama colas I couldn’t talk about it for a couple of days. Fingers crossed that’s all of it amigo and the rest will be some grade A bud. CL🍀

Sorry for your loss buddy but in all fairness you did everything you could. I know how much love ❤️ we invest into our growing and it’s heartbreaking to see our work be ruined 😡. When I threw away my Panama colas I couldn’t talk about it for a couple of days. Fingers crossed that’s all of it amigo and the rest will be some grade A bud. CL🍀
Thanks Cap'n. :thanks:
The pound of dried cured Mango Mousse I dumped was really hard to take.
Just a couple spores ruined the rest.
Funny how our gardens effect uS.
Guess that's why I'm usually happy. :rofl:
No worries lots to be thankful for. :Namaste:
Happy Daze.:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Cap'n. :thanks:
The pound of dried cured Mango Mousse I dumped was really hard to take.
Just a couple spores ruined the rest.
Funny how our gardens effect up.
Guess that's why I'm usually happy. :rofl:
No worries lots to be thankful for. :Namaste:
Happy Daze.:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
LIG brother LIG.👍 CL🍀

Poor duck.
I think. 🥺
Jus gutted.

Oh Betty, we hardly knew ye. sniff.

You're impressing us West-coast-nér-do-wells with all the hard work and commitment, Bill. For reals. Mucho impressed you didn't see worse, honestly. Way to go.

That you were at all able to impact rH at all - given the diffs in temp between inside the greenhouse, and outside, is excellent work. Really.

Now, my tracking could be off, but I know here we just had the longest summer grow season in recent history, but I am under the impression that this was much the same for you - relatively speaking of course. So if you did have one of the best outdoor seasons, weatherwise, in some time, I would expect then for this result to be very close to best case under current regime. Another important piece of data pushing you into light control and early harvest as the road to take for future outdoor growing. It became popular with my 'betters' during the last 3-4 years I grew outdoors at scale in guerilla wilderness scenarios, and it transformed the industry almost overnight. I experimented and def. found a huge value, enough that I subsequently started putting more crops at more risk to human and legal jeopardy in order to maximise effect, for my strategy previously had been one of huge numbers, planted widely across a deep wilderness accessible by private boat and chopper only. Each was planted with everything it would (hopefully) need until harvest day which was, for the first few years, the only other time after planting day, that I would see them., You can imagine this required a number of very creative irrigation tactics, and finding the sites literally took two years of wild coast exploration, living on the end of an anchor chain 24/7. Not exactly hardship, but nowhere close to being easy, it was a very ambitious show with unique attributes. I would tramp around every spring for two months living with two other guys on a floating postage stamp, (my 45ft ex-salmon troller with a couple small barges in tow), in the deep wilderness, surrounded by hungry grizzlies and wolves, planting out the many, many hundreds of mature clones prepped for battle and waiting in the cool fishholds to be humped up a mountain alongside tons of batshit, lime, you name it. All happening during prohibition of course.

3000$USD/pound pays for a lot of batshit, lime and you name it, in 1990s. It was essentially the Klondike all over again, just smelled different. I know the current prices are killing farmers, and I don't have a well-developed response to it, other than to tell you its just basic economics. The margins were never going to stay where they were post-recreational legalization, but they've come down too far, too fast and hurt a lot of good people who maybe didn't quite see or believe all of the downside talk, and so bet big on the other green revolution with their hearts and not so much, with their minds. These kind of owners are often responsible for price crashes in new industries created by new legislation. Others have done everything right, and still failed due to this market imbalance, this irresponsible optimism that impacted the market beyond their ability cope. There's no one true story here, just a big theme.

Anyway, outdoor light dep really, really hit us hard, and once we got our heads round it, after fekking up pretty bad the first time, it was ultimately a massive labour-saving device as I could both reduce my legal exposure (number plants) and my deep wilderness workload merely by having a shorter outdoor season. First, it all just looked like more work, which while that mightn't have seemed possible at that point - it def was! But, when all sorted out and rationalized after a single 'fek around/find out' type of season, we pulled it all together pretty tight and it became a proper going concern after that. It also really helped to have goods ready for market ahead of the rest, who in our area typically made October shipments, while I could go in August to my best customers with product to sample and order from, and confirm the best price possible with little competition. Keepung them, "my best customers". This was important to me because I had a long list of people I wouldn't sell to for ethical reasons, who all paid very well, of course. So I (we) hadda develop a niche. That niche became early delivery for full-price payment. Customers rec'd shipment first week of September, no exceptions. + and it was pure bliss even though it meant some site work expenses not incurred in the past. No legal issues were incurred as a result so we managed there just fine. I left at just the right time, I think, getting to experience both types... but next in life I was gonna become a Dad, soooo... increased financial obligations, but could no longer take the risk of any criminal liability... and yeah, it went about as well as I just set it up to sound like it went, but we're here today! Still kickin'! I own my house, almost fully outright now, in Victoria BC, and that's a massive win in my book. Some wealth to pass along to my brood stock when the time comes, and a place to grow old, grow weed, and stay sweet on life. All a Canuck could need and want, am I right?

Oh Betty, we hardly knew ye. sniff.

You're impressing us West-coast-nér-do-wells with all the hard work and commitment, Bill. For reals. Mucho impressed you didn't see worse, honestly. Way to go.
That you were at all able to impact rH at all - given the diffs in temp between inside the greenhouse, and outside, is excellent work. Really.
I would have been fine had I used lights this year.
But I went for the natural sun grow instead.
Maby you had a banner of a summer but actual sunlight here is weak at best.
Just too far north for what I’m attempting.
Now, my tracking could be off, but I know here we just had the longest summer grow season in recent history, but I am under the impression that this was much the same for you - relatively speaking of course. So if you did have one of the best outdoor seasons, weatherwise, in some time, I would expect then for this result to be very close to best case under current regime. Another important piece of data pushing you into light control and early harvest as the road to take for future outdoor growing. It became popular with my 'betters' during the last 3-4 years I grew outdoors at scale in guerilla wilderness scenarios, and it transformed the industry almost overnight. I experimented and def. found a huge value, enough that I subsequently started putting more crops at more risk to human and legal jeopardy in order to maximise effect, for my strategy previously had been one of huge numbers, planted widely across a deep wilderness accessible by private boat and chopper only. Each was planted with everything it would (hopefully) need until harvest day which was, for the first few years, the only other time after planting day, that I would see them., You can imagine this required a number of very creative irrigation tactics, and finding the sites literally took two years of wild coast exploration, living on the end of an anchor chain 24/7. Not exactly hardship, but nowhere close to being easy, it was a very ambitious show with unique attributes. I would tramp around every spring for two months living with two other guys on a floating postage stamp, (my 45ft ex-salmon troller with a couple small barges in tow), in the deep wilderness, surrounded by hungry grizzlies and wolves, planting out the many, many hundreds of mature clones prepped for battle and waiting in the cool fishholds to be humped up a mountain alongside tons of batshit, lime, you name it. All happening during prohibition of course.
It sounds like something I would have enjoyed.
I imagine it was actually very very difficult hard work.
Bugs , heat, bears and hauling fertilizer up mountains brutal work.
But comrodery an financial stability out weigh the sweat equity. :thumb:
3000$USD/pound pays for a lot of batshit, lime and you name it, in 1990s.
$3200 a pound is what we charged back then.
I let H.A. take the risk though.
Mexican red hair is all we called it.
No idea of the strain.
As long as it was seedsless I could flip it fast. $$$
It was essentially the Klondike all over again, just smelled different. I know the current prices are killing farmers, and I don't have a well-developed response to it, other than to tell you its just basic economics. The margins were never going to stay where they were post-recreational legalization, but they've come down too far, too fast and hurt a lot of good people who maybe didn't quite see or believe all of the downside talk, and so bet big on the other green revolution with their hearts and not so much, with their minds. These kind of owners are often responsible for price crashes in new industries created by new legislation. Others have done everything right, and still failed due to this market imbalance, this irresponsible optimism that impacted the market beyond their ability cope. There's no one true story here, just a big theme.
It's all a true story.
They screwed up the launching of legalization.
You would be lucky to get $500 for a pound now.
If you could find a buyer , especially in October.
Everyone and their dog has harvested by now.
Market is so saturated there is zero money in the biz!
It's for the love of the craft, no financial gain to be had.👩‍🌾

Anyway, outdoor light dep really, really hit us hard, and once we got our heads round it, after fekking up pretty bad the first time, it was ultimately a massive labour-saving device as I could both reduce my legal exposure (number plants) and my deep wilderness workload merely by having a shorter outdoor season. First, it all just looked like more work, which while that mightn't have seemed possible at that point - it def was! But, when all sorted out and rationalized after a single 'fek around/find out' type of season, we pulled it all together pretty tight and it became a proper going concern after that. It also really helped to have goods ready for market ahead of the rest, who in our area typically made October shipments, while I could go in August to my best customers with product to sample and order from, and confirm the best price possible with little competition. Keepung them, "my best customers". This was important to me because I had a long list of people I wouldn't sell to for ethical reasons, who all paid very well, of course. So I (we) hadda develop a niche. That niche became early delivery for full-price payment. Customers rec'd shipment first week of September, no exceptions. + and it was pure bliss even though it meant some site work expenses not incurred in the past. No legal issues were incurred as a result so we managed there just fine. I left at just the right time, I think, getting to experience both types... but next in life I was gonna become a Dad, soooo... increased financial obligations, but could no longer take the risk of any criminal liability... and yeah, it went about as well as I just set it up to sound like it went, but we're here today! Still kickin'! I own my house, almost fully outright now, in Victoria BC, and that's a massive win in my book. Some wealth to pass along to my brood stock when the time comes, and a place to grow old, grow weed, and stay sweet on life. All a Canuck could need and want, am I right?
Next year 4 plants 4 lights and a big azz tarp.:thumb:
Short flowering strains aswell.
Poor Apple Betty.
She needs 2 weeks that don't exist.
Looks like the whole Apple Tree might get dumped.
Live and learn. :Namaste:
Lots drying as we speak so no worries .
Just a complete waste of energy.
I got a funny one before I go.
Ever feed an empty pot?😂
Wednesday I mixed up a batch of nutrients and started feeding like usual.
As I'm watching the nutrients sink into the pot I gradually look up.
Suddenly realized there isn't a plant anymore.
I had chopped the top off leaving a 5 foot tall stump which I was now feeding. :rofl:
Auto pilot I guess , duuu!
There is 8 left, 4 of Ray's Pink Kush and 4 Apple Betty.
Not counting 6 M.M. clones in solos.
Ray is comingSunday to chop his 4.
That leaves Apple Betty .
Those buds are still mostly white.
It's a conundrum for sure.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No idea of the strain.

It's all a true story.

Poor Apple Betty.
Ever feed an empty pot?😂
I had chopped the top off leaving a 5 foot tall stump which I was now feeding. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Maybe fire up the Vivohut? CL🍀

No idea of the strain.

It's all a true story.

Poor Apple Betty.
Ever feed an empty pot?😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
There’s still big $$$ to be made in weed but it takes big balls ⚽️ to make it. I for one have already dealt with Uncle Sam and learned my lesson unfortunately. But for the brave few who feel lucky lots of $$$ can be made. CL🍀

Maybe fire up the Vivohut? CL🍀
There are 2 Apple Betty I could move.
But the 2 big ones are trees, feken huge.
No moving them.
That's my concern.
Pounds and pounds just waiting for a couple days of sunshine.
Never gonna happen.
See how the buds are?
Still need time.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

C86375E7-3D32-49D3-A219-EC4BC9B25080.jpeg

BE7CA5E9-B89C-49AC-8B74-871EEB5290AC.jpeg

AA5D9561-FB92-4414-A1EB-9E3B85218296.jpeg

0940E29B-5C2B-4CF5-9D60-4B2C84C100D7.jpeg

A57F2414-1B33-488B-91AE-1EDD0BE6108C.jpeg

❤️ Mucker.

Steered her home.

Some loses - but you got it done.

Steady hard the tiller x
Still a few miles of tough sledding before I can claim victory though.
Ray is coming Sunday to trim his Pink Kush.
Probably do a day of Apple Betty at the same time.
Now I have to clear out everything.
It's going to be a garage before you know it. 😰
All my equipment and nutrients etc.....
Everything has to be put away or found a home for.
Before it's under 6 feet of snow. 😂
Could always be worse though, I'm very grateful :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom