VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

How much weed did it hold? Had to be at least a half a oz. Those were great times the 70s. The women were bra less and the cops were mostly drug ignorant for a little while. The concerts were awesome and cheap plus camping in line for tickets was a big party. Everything was so cheap. Gas, cigs, cars, bikes 🏍️, drugs, food and entertainment. What happened to the world 🌎? CL🍀
It was closer to 2 ounces between 4 of us.
Sitting at the side of the rd like idiots.
Didn’t open the door till it was done.
You couldn’t see your hand in front of your face for the smoke.
The roach was a beer can. Hehe.
Dumb spot to do it. So lucky we didn’t get busted.
But that’s where the car was.
Concert tickets were under 10 bucks.
Camping out for The Who ended up a nightmare.
Crowd got crazy at the end.
But every other one was a great party.
5$ got you almost 20 liters back then.
Leaded gas too, real stuff.
You know what happened we got old.
Glory days Amigo Glory days.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Lol! never tried the Marx Brothers while blitzed on cid probably just as entertaining
I would like to say that I saw Rush Permanent Waves tour on 5 hits of great blotter but I was too busy having out of body experiences and flying around the auditorium. Interesting times! Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

My Mechanic has some health issues.
So I give him pot for pain etc...
Somehow we got talking about records and comedy albums George Carlin etc...
Well didn't he show up with that album for me one day.
I don't even have my record player anymore.
What could I say but " thank you " .
He thought I'd be thrilled. 😁
So that's the Flip Wilson story.
There were a few decent comedy albums back then, Red Fox remember him?
I can't think of the rest off hand, got any?
Hope your enjoying your weekend Amigo.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Buddy Hackett, Bob Newhart, Richard Pryer, Cheech&Chong☺️ Don Rickled was mostly insulting but some of it was funny.

The DeanMartin roasts !!!!!

there's hardly any weed at concerts now that it's legal here lol. when it was illegal the authorities chose to ignore it. now that it's legal there are no smoking rules that blanket both tobacco and weed.

it's no where near as much fun any more. i kinda worry that the younger crowd is doing chemicals instead. people won't change their habits, but they will modify them including using something riskier if access to a friendlier activity gets blocked.

when we do a show we'll smoke or vape weed in the foh production pit. half the time my boss does it right in front of the clients so they know what we're about lol ... we don't work many uptight venues ourselves.

there's hardly any weed at concerts now that it's legal here lol. when it was illegal the authorities chose to ignore it. now that it's legal there are no smoking rules that blanket both tobacco and weed.

it's no where near as much fun any more. i kinda worry that the younger crowd is doing chemicals instead. people won't change their habits, but they will modify them including using something riskier if access to a friendlier activity gets blocked.

when we do a show we'll smoke or vape weed in the foh production pit. half the time my boss does it right in front of the clients so they know what we're about lol ... we don't work many uptight venues ourselves.
Yeah you can only vape now. CL🍀

most venues don't allow that either here now.
That’s bull💩! I’m sorry you would have to arrest me because you’re not gonna make me stop 🛑 and you ain’t gonna throw me out without some help. Wait, no I’m too old to be doing that crazy 💩. Guess I would have to get high b4 the show. CL🍀🤣

That’s bull💩! I’m sorry you would have to arrest me because you’re not gonna make me stop

that's exactly what happens. the patron is then fined under bylaw and banned from the venue for life.

edit : its strictly enforced even at our outdoor football stadium where it bothers no one.

remember McClean & McClean i think they where canadian had a bunch of albums, or drop some acid & watch monty python movies Lol!
It's just a harmless little wafer. :rofl:
I love Monty Python.
Knee, hehe

Bill284 😎

In the Chicago area now @ every sporting event or concert 🎶 they don’t even accept cash 💵! You can’t buy a beer 🍺, hot dog or tshirt if you don’t have a credit card 💳. CL🍀
That's a pain in the tucas.
Last concert I went to was Steve Miller.
No it was Bob Segar, didn't buy any beer, but wish I grabbed a shirt.
I've lost all my old concert tee's.:rolleyes:
Any shows in Florida when your there?

Bill284 😎

That's a pain in the tucas.
Last concert I went to was Steve Miller.
No it was Bob Segar, didn't buy any beer, but wish I grabbed a shirt.
I've lost all my old concert tee's.:rolleyes:
Any shows in Florida when your there?

Bill284 😎
Idk but I’m gonna miss the Dropkick Murphy’s here. Have to see if they will be in Florida. I lost all my concert T’s also. I was @ work and my Ex-wife went to the laundromat @ the Apartments we stayed n left all my clothes in the dryer unprotected. Someone helped themselves to half of my wardrobe. All my concert T’s and half of my Levi’s. Prolly one of the reasons why she’s a Ex-wife now. Not the sharpest knife 🔪 in the kitchen. Smh CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Green House Girls

EA384879-A18D-42EA-AEB9-F124C314E516.jpeg

4290F07E-A28A-4A4D-A5F0-F44AAAE0E44D.jpeg

980FBCE9-F6BF-4AB3-AA74-D492E40E763A.jpeg

C7492C67-222D-4DE4-A1DF-8352AA4170FE.jpeg

9F2B9EEF-9EC1-468A-A350-4C9C10009A13.jpeg

D530725B-8EE2-43D8-ACEB-AB79AEFF5B95.jpeg

B43CC62B-4BFA-4D18-A151-5414D3B716D9.jpeg

B069F975-5299-42B3-B6D7-25929507AD84.jpeg

7A5F8E0B-EB65-45B6-BA37-F145E9F2628E.jpeg

382BCAAF-5161-4AA4-B751-8B4C8FF6E031.jpeg

Back