VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

yeah shit! Lol, leaves are turning here also seems like its going to be a early fall
We barely had a summer.
I been here all day every day, missed everything. o_O
Could be worse though.
Not complaining.
Stay warm Amigo.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

VIVOHUT

#4 Ray's Pink Kush Coco Air Pot @Bill284
Method 9/23/23

M.C. 850 ppm 5.8 ph

My buddy Raymond can't get to his garden

So I'm growing his 4 Pink Kush for him

This is his #1

@Bill284 Method

@VIVOSUN

:420:

Bill284 😎
I appreciate what you do.:cheer: I'm kinda a one man show and had to make a hard choice to turn off the Blueberry grow.:( I have a few people that could have kept them watered if they were in pots but, no one around me knows anything about hydro.:hmmmm:😮 The last thing I did before calling the ambulance to pick me up, was to go to grows. Turn off the Blueberry and dehumidifier, and get the Golden Tiger ready to survive, 😯no reservoir top ups and bi-daily PH checks. It turned out I was only in the hospital for a week vice two.:) The Golden Tiger was fine, and the Blueberry might have made it okay, but was drinking hard already. :hmmmm::rolleyes:

I appreciate what you do.:cheer: I'm kinda a one man show and had to make a hard choice to turn off the Blueberry grow.:( I have a few people that could have kept them watered if they were in pots but, no one around me knows anything about hydro.:hmmmm:😮 The last thing I did before calling the ambulance to pick me up, was to go to grows. Turn off the Blueberry and dehumidifier, and get the Golden Tiger ready to survive, 😯no reservoir top ups and bi-daily PH checks. It turned out I was only in the hospital for a week vice two.:) The Golden Tiger was fine, and the Blueberry might have made it okay, but was drinking hard already. :hmmmm::rolleyes:
So sorry my friend. :Namaste:
I hope your doing better.
Please feel free to chat if I can help, possibly with coaching a helper if ever needed.
Or anything at all. :hug:
Hope your garden is doing ok.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

VIVOHUT

#5 Rays Pink Kush (# 2)

Coco Air Pot @Bill284 Method

M.C. 850 ppm 5.8 ph River Water

@Bill284 Method

@VIVOSUN

Bill284 😎

So sorry my friend. :Namaste:
I hope your doing better.
Please feel free to chat if I can help, possibly with coaching a helper if ever needed.
Or anything at all. :hug:
Hope your garden is doing ok.
Take care.

ci

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I am healing fast. :) The staples don't hurt much. :) I've got about 9inches/32cm worth at the moment.:oops: It dosen't hurt to stand up or get out of bed now. :) And very importantly, I can cough/clear my lungs now. Couldn't do it for nearly a week.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I am eating like a horse. Making up for nearly 3 weeks of not eating. Dropped 20lbs counting what they cut out.:oops:

VIVOHUT
#6 @Herbies Seeds Gelato Auto 1/3 - 6/1/23
@Bill284 Method Coco Air Pot 9/2323
M.C. 850 ppm ph 5.8 River Water
Started under the @VIVOSUN VS4000

All she needs is Christmas lights ☺️ im so drawn to pics of grows, i never just glance, im always just staring 🤤

I can feel and smell fall 🍁 in the GreatLakes region here too, cool mornings are rolling in regardless of the occasion hot day. Im fully retired, able to sit back and enjoi it now, growing is an amazing hobby, Rock on Bill

1692821573912.png

All she needs is Christmas lights ☺️ im so drawn to pics of grows, i never just glance, im always just staring 🤤

I can feel and smell fall 🍁 in the GreatLakes region here too, cool mornings are rolling in regardless of the occasion hot day. Im fully retired, able to sit back and enjoi it now, growing is an amazing hobby, Rock on Bill

1692821573912.png
Hey Amigo. :ciao: :thanks:
How is retirement treating you?
Glad you have more time for our passion. 🌱
Omy on number 6.
19 more to go.
Hope they didn't freeze last night, wasn't that cold.
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care, enjoy your retirement. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

@NickHardy further to your comment " say hi to Santa for me"😂
And my apologies to the wonderful American members roasting right now. :Namaste:
I know your hot down there.
I may need to dig out the heater asap.:rolleyes:
Frost is coming.

Screenshot_20230823-102915_Google.jpg

Bill284 😎
Condolences Bill.

VIVOHUT

#4 Ray's Pink Kush Coco Air Pot @Bill284
Method 9/23/23

M.C. 850 ppm 5.8 ph

My buddy Raymond can't get to his garden

So I'm growing his 4 Pink Kush for him

This is his #1

@Bill284 Method

@VIVOSUN

Bill284 😎
You're a good friend!

I am healing fast. :) The staples don't hurt much. :) I've got about 9inches/32cm worth at the moment.:oops: It dosen't hurt to stand up or get out of bed now. :) And very importantly, I can cough/clear my lungs now. Couldn't do it for nearly a week.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I am eating like a horse. Making up for nearly 3 weeks of not eating. Dropped 20lbs counting what they cut out.:oops:
I would always do that after being in the Cook County Jail for any amount of time. The food there I wouldn’t feed to a starving stray dog 🐕. Smh. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would always do that after being in the Cook County Jail for any amount of time. The food there I wouldn’t feed to a starving stray dog 🐕. Smh. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I don't think I could have handled it, if the nausea wasn't so strong. I didn't want to eat for weeks and that allowed my system to flush out well before surgery. If it would have been anything other than a rupture, they would have just starved me until they were satisfied, I was clean enough. If the intestines rupture, they go in immediately and have to deal with the bacteria loaded juices, that don't play well outside the intestines. :oops:

Condolences Bill.

You're a good friend!
Morning Stone. :ciao:
I'm cuddling with Charlie shivering this morning. :oops:
But no sign of freezing temps yet.
I wonder if being in the river valley helps or makes it worse.
Either way I hope buds form soon.
I want to be chopped and hung by Halloween this year.
Went too long last fall.
Hope everything is going well this morning.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

I don't think I could have handled it, if the nausea wasn't so strong. I didn't want to eat for weeks and that allowed my system to flush out well before surgery. If it would have been anything other than a rupture, they would have just starved me until they were satisfied, I was clean enough. If the intestines rupture, they go in immediately and have to deal with the bacteria loaded juices, that don't play well outside the intestines. :oops:
You’re lucky you didn’t get Septic, that 💩 will kill you fast 💨. CL🍀

If I said no more dieting would you listen? :Namaste:
Or we too old for that now?;)
Morning Cap'n :ciao:
How was trim jail yesterday?

Bill284 😎

Morning Stone. :ciao:
I'm cuddling with Charlie shivering this morning. :oops:
But no sign of freezing temps yet.
I wonder if being in the river valley helps or makes it worse.
Either way I hope buds form soon.
I want to be chopped and hung by Halloween this year.
Went too long last fall.
Hope everything is going well this morning.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Stay warm amigo, you’re cold 🥶 and I’m sweating 😓. You’d think 🤔 we live on different continents. Smh. CL🍀

If I said no more dieting would you listen? :Namaste:
Or we too old for that now?;)
Morning Cap'n :ciao:
How was trim jail yesterday?

Bill284 😎
I don’t diet except when I visit them but thankfully it’s been around 10 or 15 years and I’m never going back. Worst jail in the country. Smh CL🍀

When my appendix exploded I didn't go to hospital for over a week.
And even then it was for spinal injections, not my delirium.
My doctor didn't believe me when I said there was a problem.
Take care of yourself my friend.
It's a dangerous situation .:Namaste:

Bill284 😎

Yeah, I was aware of that. When I didn't get better after a few week, having an intestinal rupture was on my mind a lot. One of the factors that led to me calling the ambulance. The Doctors had been trying to get me to have surgery for about four years. I didn't feel bad enough to go through the process until this time. :rolleyes:

Hey Amigo. :ciao: :thanks:
How is retirement treating you?
Glad you have more time for our passion. 🌱
Omy on number 6.
19 more to go.
Hope they didn't freeze last night, wasn't that cold.
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care, enjoy your retirement. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Retirement is good, i just quit my parttime gig doing home audio installs, im done jumping through F’ing hoops for customers ☺️

I’ll take a little side work here and there for friends but the daily grind had to stop.

You stay well friend !

Back
Top Bottom