VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Good Morning Bill☕😊. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I see a few pages back you were looking for Everclear.

Out here in BC it is as strictly regulated as it is in Ontario.

In Alberta they sell it to the public. I had a friend who was going to Alberta pick me up a case.

Alberta has a lot of online liquor stores that may ship to Ontario.
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
I may have to go for a drive. :thumb:
Did you make a tincture with it?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Taking a seat here…love your trees wow, the size of those trunks. Really can’t wait to see the purple kush.👀
Good morning my friend. :ciao::high-five:
I should make a pipe or something from them.
I have a couple huge ones.
Coco perlite layering is the key.
Have you seen my technique? @Bill284 Method?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
I may have to go for a drive. :thumb:
Did you make a tincture with it?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
No tinctures, but I have a device called a "Source Turbo", which is a low temp vacuum assisted still, and I make beautiful honey oil with it. Just like the stuff from the 70's😍.

You wash the weed with Everclear and then run the wash thru the Source Turbo, reclaiming all your Everclear.

The only catch is that the hash oil is way too strong for me, so I use it on Cannagars to give as gifts, and I have one Buddy who likes to smoke the oil straight up, so I give him an ounce once a year when I do a run.

It only does small batches of about 1.5 oz of weed per run, and a run takes 4 hours, so I make all the wash, store it in canning jars, and run the still for a week or so to process it all either immediately, or at my leisure.

-30C outdoors makes beautiful crystal clear wash, so I wash it all up when a Winter cold snap hits.

Or as the news calls it... A Polar Vortex... or as you would call it.... November-March 🤣🤣🤣

The only catch is that the hash oil is way too strong for me
You ever try it for pain lotion. I put more on the outside of me than the on inside of me

No, but that sounds interesting. What do you cut it with to lotionize it? How do you blend the oil with the lotion mix? I have some oil all made up. I'd love to give it a whirl.
I buy a bottle of this Amazon.ca I buy it on sale for $4 local. Or you could try what you like. Take a bit out & put in 1 1/2 - 2 grams of pourable hash oil, cap & shake it up good. Apply as needed doesn't separate.
Easy Peasy

I buy a bottle of this Amazon.ca I buy it on sale for $4 local. Or you could try what you like. Take a bit out & put in 1 1/2 - 2 grams of pourable hash oil, cap & shake it up good. Apply as needed doesn't separate.
Easy Peasy
That is easy peasy👍. Pourable? You mean just mix a bit of everclear back in to liquify it, then mix? Does the hash oil need any decarbing?

That is easy peasy👍. Pourable? You mean just mix a bit of everclear back in to liquify it, then mix? Does the hash oil need any decarbing?
Yes thin with everclear I don't decarb mine but when recovering the alcohol, it sits @180f for 6 hours so I think that decarbs it some. It will also decarb with age have some year old stuff
Eating it can F u up

No tinctures, but I have a device called a "Source Turbo", which is a low temp vacuum assisted still, and I make beautiful honey oil with it. Just like the stuff from the 70's😍.

You wash the weed with Everclear and then run the wash thru the Source Turbo, reclaiming all your Everclear.

The only catch is that the hash oil is way too strong for me, so I use it on Cannagars to give as gifts, and I have one Buddy who likes to smoke the oil straight up, so I give him an ounce once a year when I do a run.

It only does small batches of about 1.5 oz of weed per run, and a run takes 4 hours, so I make all the wash, store it in canning jars, and run the still for a week or so to process it all either immediately, or at my leisure.

-30C outdoors makes beautiful crystal clear wash, so I wash it all up when a Winter cold snap hits.

Or as the news calls it... A Polar Vortex... or as you would call it.... November-March 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I remember now. :Namaste:
I looked up that unit, really cool little machine. :thumb:
I'd be happy just to get the Everclear.
But that honey oil sounds fantastic.
Drop a pic for us.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You ever try it for pain lotion. I put more on the outside of me than the on inside of me
Hey Joe.:ciao:
I'm using the coconut oil I made.
It's absolutely fantastic.
Really turned out well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Apple Betty, hehe

I will say one thing about your technique it works and very well at that. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith. :thanks:
It's fantastic for new growers.
Makes life so easy.
Glad you like it.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yes I remember now. :Namaste:
I looked up that unit, really cool little machine. :thumb:
I'd be happy just to get the Everclear.
But that honey oil sounds fantastic.
Drop a pic for us.

Stay safe
Bill284
20240112_155348.jpg

Here's the unit.

20240112_110240.jpg

The Everclear wash at -30C.

20240114_075953.jpg

This is from the darkest jar, its a blend of mostly Durban Poison and some Kingdom Organics Cinderella 99, and a bit of this and that, all sativa stuff.

20240112_175102.jpg

This is straight Durban Poison almost done. It has a nice cherry color when finished. Sorry I don't have any pics of it.

The lightest jar was Granddaddy Purple, which finished a very cool light golden green and really transparent. Very cool looking. Again... no pics😔

20240112_155348.jpg

Here's the unit.

20240112_110240.jpg

The Everclear wash at -30C.

20240114_075953.jpg

This is from the darkest jar, its a blend of mostly Durban Poison and some Kingdom Organics Cinderella 99, and a bit of this and that, all sativa stuff.

20240112_175102.jpg

This is straight Durban Poison almost done. It has a nice cherry color when finished. Sorry I don't have any pics of it.

The lightest jar was Granddaddy Purple, which finished a very cool light golden green and really transparent. Very cool looking. Again... no pics😔
That's the cats Tucas. :bravo: :thanks:
It would be a wise investment on my part.
Appreciate it Buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend. :ciao::high-five:
I should make a pipe or something from them.
I have a couple huge ones.
Coco perlite layering is the key.
Have you seen my technique? @Bill284 Method?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yea, you should make some out of those trunks their massive. And yes i have seen your method and i can see the results. They are fantastic!!! :Namaste:

Yea, you should make some out of those trunks their massive. And yes i have seen your method and i can see the results. They are fantastic!!! :Namaste:
Appreciate it Amigo. :thanks::high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Don’t have time again today :rolleyes: Sorry
I’ll post the complete breakdown soon I promise 😂
Here is just a couple pics.
@North Atlantic Seed Co
Bubba Whip - Purple Kush - Vibe Shift - 1/29

CA8135EF-3A51-4804-A1E5-C58C09CB890C.jpeg

05C28F2C-42EE-42A0-8CF3-5D8D11459B2D.jpeg

3F9F0AB4-1AF2-4893-A5C3-F13C443076CB.jpeg

163560BF-3D9E-4AD8-AB64-B75EA518AF6A.jpeg