VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

You know I did see a bunch of lady bugs at one point in my grow.
My tired old eyes can’t tell the difference.
I just kill them all :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Are these spots on the Bubba Whip anything to worry about?
02DF403E-8365-4F5D-8954-662FECBBCEC8~2.jpeg
Just a tiny bit of fly by thrip damage.

What are they then?

They're definitely NOT Spider mites, rose aphids, chiggers, or clover mites (love bugs).

From what I'm understanding they're a nymph to a small species of predatory stink bug: Zirconia.

They're definitely NOT Spider mites, rose aphids, chiggers, or clover mites (love bugs).

From what I'm understanding they're a nymph to a small species of red stink bug.
Think it could be assassin bugs? I saw some adults on my plants didn't know if they had eggs but that's what I thought at the time. I'm in Northern California if that helps you find out what it is.

From what I'm understanding they're a nymph to a small species of predatory stink bug: Zirconia.
No damage to leafs so not a pest.

It is Bills birthday I did not know birthdays went that high. How many years are you by the way. 🍋
Pretty sure I saw bills handprint in a cave somewhere it might help if we carbon date that

They could also be nymphs of box elder bugs.
The pic is a little too blurry to tell for sure though.
No, box elder bugs have a cross cross of black on their backside and they're not as round. Boxelder insects eat seeds, the main food is maple tree seeds.

Happy birthday - let’s go with strippers instead of bass with that cake please :green_heart:
Reminds me of an old friend that was manager of a veterans club who announced topless Tuesdays for promotion. To everyone’s chagrin that showed up it was him and a couple other male officers behind bar with no shirts bartending!

Back
Top Bottom