Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Unfortunately those turned to mush overnight.
I'm scrapping the seedling trays and opening a fresh bag of pro mix.
Gonna start them in a bigger pot and hope ,once again for the best.

I've never had issues like this before and I'm pretty frustrated at this point.

I can also run a H20/H202 mix through the medium a few days prior.

The temp gauge said 72-74°. It's cool but not terrible. The soil is cooler though.

Screw this noise. I have pie to make. I'll just let it be for a few days and then get back to it after Christmas.
Hopefully my bad karma will be gone by then.

Hope y'all have a great day.

You’ll get it back - just give it a week and get recentered.

Merry Christmas VG!
Merry Christmas, Felipe :green_heart:
It will give me time to think about options. I'll just smoke some tiny Christmas trees and ponder until a final decision presents itself.
This! And raise the temps.
You again!?!?;)
I know. I need a heater.
I'll see if I can order one.
I have to see how much cash I have after Christmas is over.

Each year someone starts wishing others a Merry Christmas earlier than the year before. I, on the other hand, choose to wait until this person does. It is now time.

I'm wishing you and your family and very merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season. Stay well! :love:

Merry Christmas to all the Grounds, and may your indoor festivities be a plant-happy 80º. :thumb:
Thank you.
Send my love to your family.

It's a plant -sad 70° in my tent this morning.
Each year someone starts wishing others a Merry Christmas earlier than the year before. I, on the other hand, choose to wait until this person does. It is now time.

I'm wishing you and your family and very merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season. Stay well! :love:
Merry Christmas to you and the family.
I really hope you get a new pair of chip shoes in your stocking this year.
You've been such a good boy. :love:
:circle-of-love:Merry Christmas VG and everyone!:circle-of-love:
Merry Christmas,Stone.:love:
Love from our fam to yours.
What's your toke of choice going to be for the holiday?
I'm going with Forum today and Super Skunk tomorrow. I can always mix things up. I have a healthy head-stash now. Must have about a dozen different strains to choose from.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Thank you.
Send my love to your family.

It's a plant -sad 70° in my tent this morning.

Merry Christmas to you and the family.
I really hope you get a new pair of chip shoes in your stocking this year.
You've been such a good boy. :love:

Merry Christmas,Stone.:love:
Love from our fam to yours.
What's your toke of choice going to be for the holiday?
I'm going with Forum today and Super Skunk tomorrow. I can always mix things up. I have a health head-stash now. Must have about a dozen different strains to choose from.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I'll be going with some Dark Matter for starts, go to some Neville's Haze maybe, then the Black Poison Skunk. What's your skunk taste like? Mine's like flowers somehow. Kinda weird and surprisingly wonderful.

I'll be going with some Dark Matter for starts, go to some Neville's Haze maybe, then the Black Poison Skunk. What's your skunk taste like? Mine's like flowers somehow. Kinda weird and surprisingly wonderful.
Name says it all. Super Skunky!
Has a faint sweet floral to her but it's mostly overcome by her punchy skunkiness.
She the 90s Skunk that I remember.
The one you can't take out of the house. Ten baggies wouldn't hide what she's putting off.

Name says it all. Super Skunky!
Has a faint sweet floral to her but it's mostly overcome by her punchy skunkiness.
She the 90s Skunk that I remember.
The one you can't take out of the house. Ten baggies wouldn't hide what she's putting off.
Shuda saw that coming :laugh: , the black poison mixes in mine must give it the floral thing. Growing it was a nother thing though! It was wretchedly stinky with rancid dead animal odor or something as nasty from an alley in some non-refrigeration enlightened place. Love this!

Highya VG,

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hoping for a peaceful and restful holiday time for all! Take a break from things not working, and relax with the fam and enjoy the time together!! Happy Smokin'

Merry Christmas to you and the family, VG!

Shuda saw that coming :laugh: , the black poison mixes in mine must give it the floral thing. Growing it was a nother thing though! It was wretchedly stinky with rancid dead animal odor or something as nasty from an alley in some non-refrigeration enlightened place. Love this!
I'm always attracted to the really stinky ones.
I'm looking at a lot of skunk strains right now. While I like the one I have a lot ,I know there are better ones out there. I think this one was from the man with the seeds. Think they reversed a Sensi Super Skunk to get them and sell it as theirs.
You hear of any awesome skunk strains,please let me know?
Highya VG,

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hoping for a peaceful and restful holiday time for all! Take a break from things not working, and relax with the fam and enjoy the time together!! Happy Smokin'
We had a really good time together.
Food was awesome and the kids got something nice from the bf's parents.
I cooked for a few days and it took it's toll on my neck.
I think I've finally recovered physically. Mentally? Who could say..

Merry Christmas to you and the family, VG!

Merry Christmas to you and yours VG!

Merry Christmas VG, hope all is well in your orbit.

Merry belated Christmas ,y'all!

Hope you got to have some memorable moments with your loved ones.
Happy Boxing day my dear! :)
I do live close to Canada.
I have nothing to box...lol.

No idea how old these two are. I neglected to enter them into my app. I'll have to go back and look when I have time.
I know they are a few weeks apart but look the same age. This was due to the cold temps in here.
They are growing now albeit slowly.

Yeah....she's a mess but I'm gonna flower out the GG4 anyway.
I'll stick her in my 2x4 as soon as I harvest my Bubba Kush. Should be this week.

BB and PK look a lot better now than as sprouts, so at this point 73º is keeping them happy! And GG4 will be beautiful mess in flower. :thumb:
That's as high as I can get it in that tent right now. My furnace is running constantly.
It's in the high 60s when the lights are out. I have them on 20/4 right now. I could always increase that just to keep them warm.
I really would like to avoid that but I'm kinda stuck.

That GG4 is over right months old. I'll be happy if I get something half decent from her.

Back
Top Bottom