Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Get well soon, VG. :hug:

Your neck of the woods is messing with the national numbers! Feel better soon. 🤒
Kids just went back to school. Seems about right.
That place is a cesspool. Gross lil kids errywhere..

Highya VG. Hope you are all feeling better soon. Rona sucks. My boy just got over a case of it, was out Of work and school for 10 days. :hug::hug::hug:
Glad he's doing ok now. It definitely isn't fun.
We are feeling much better.
I'm just a bit tired now. Kinda behind on everything,so that's super annoying.
Gonna have to kick it into high gear to get everything accomplished on time.
Really couldn't afford the downtime.
It is what it is...

Feel better V!:hug:
Thanks Stone :love: :hug:
Get well soon, VG. :hug:
I'm getting there!:kiss:

Hey y'all.

I heard back and the inspection went well.
Just some very minor plumbing repairs along with some cosmetic defects typical for the age of the house.
We should be able to do any repairs ourselves but if we can't they appear to be affordable to farm out.
Money is switching hands this weekend and the place is ours.

The walk-in closet is a bit too small for what I originally envisioned. It is 5'7" x 3'8". About 10" too small for both tents. The bathroom closet is also a bit smaller than I remembered but at least I'll have plenty of room for my Pro Mix and nutes to be stashed away.
It's gonna suck to be down a growing space and I may have to rethink how I grow in the future. Maybe lots of SOG grows are in my future?
I have to supply three adults with what I grow. I'll have to figure something out. It's just a little disappointing.

Lots of hard work still ahead but we are getting excited about the possibilities that the new place has.

Flowering girls should be done really soon. After that you may not hear much from me until we are done moving.

Wishing you all of the best for the move VG... incidentally I think you may be Superwoman for getting back on your feet and hitting the ground running like you have!

Great news on the inspection even if the grow space isn't quite what you remembered! And it would be fun to see you do an entire tent floor of 2L soda bottles. :)
That's a lot of 2 ltrs.
I may just go with 1/2 gallon Geopots.
Easier on the waistline.

Wishing you all of the best for the move VG... incidentally I think you may be Superwoman for getting back on your feet and hitting the ground running like you have!
We'll, I sat around a fair amount today. I've been just exhausted. I did a lot of clerical work in prep for the sale though so I wasn't completely lazy.
Good to get something accomplished.
This weekend is it then 🙏. After you're in you'll get more insight as to where and what you can do. Get in and chill and it'll all come.
We have a preliminary plan of attack.
First day is measuring for carpet and changing the locks.
I haven't decided if I'm going to spend the night or not. I just know that there is a possibility of someone breaking in and taking my appliances if they know the place is empty. I may just take my camping bed over and start work that night.
The place behind me had meth squatters when the old lady moved out. I'd rather not deal with that.

Inflatable air mattress and a Glock should have you covered!
How about a morningstar and a shotgun?

Buying the place tomorrow. We start work on Mon/ Tues.
I'm still really nervous. It's making the butterflies in my stomach vomit.

Cookies X was chopped and trimmed by hand due to the sheer amount of popcorn. I started at 5:30 am and finished at around 10 am.
I have blisters on my hands and an ice pack on my back. It was brutal.

I will be weighing this one once dry. I'm thinking she's somewhere between 8-10 oz. She's hanging in my drying rack. It should take about three to four days to dry.
The two other plants will be chopped and processed as soon as I can. I'm hoping that my back will feel good enough to do it early tomorrow morning. I should be able to do those with my bowl trimmer.

Took down my Nextlight. I cleaned it up with some alcohol and a microfiber cloth and packed it up for the move.

Nerves have been awful.... can't sleep. Still feel like puking. We had an inspection but I'm nervous about things that couldn't be seen, like the subfloor. She had three cats and a dog so who knows what it looks like. The carpet is original from 1996. Tearing that out is going to be pretty disgusting and we won't know what type of flooring we can get until that is out of there.

Trying to relax this weekend because it will be nonstop work for about a month, starting Monday/Tuesday.
Nerves are making it near impossible to do though.

Congrats on your Cookies X harvest VG. I hope everything flows smoothly for you and things fall into place every step of the way :meditate:

Congrats on the Cookies X harvest but sorry to hear about the bruised hands, sore back and anxious thoughts. As Stone says, remember to breathe. :hug:

Well congrats on the Cookies X (sounds like a nice haul), and good luck on the next two!

Sorry about the angst but maybe the floors will be original oak hardwood. That's how I'm picturing it anyway.

I wish you luck with the upcoming sitch.
:circle-of-love:
Got all the chickies trimmed and drying.

Unfortunately there is zero chance that I'll have hardwood. Just hope it's (osb or ply) semi level underneath so we have more options.

Just bought the place about an hour ago!
Congrats on your Cookies X harvest VG. I hope everything flows smoothly for you and things fall into place every step of the way :meditate:
So far so good.
It's paid in full since it's a manufactured home that we are going to update. It is in a really good area ,right on a college campus. There are tons of restaurants, movie theaters and various businesses within a short walking distance of a few blocks. They don't allow rentals here so the people who live here are families and not a bunch of rowdy college kids.
Bf was a flooring installer and I worked a few summers as a interior painter. We should be able to do most things ourselves. Plumbing,roofing or electric would be hired in but everything else is us.

I'm excited to start!
I'm with Shed. Carpet, a layer of linoleum, and a hidden treasure of hardwood for restoring. Remember a moment to breath. Just a moment now and then. In...........out.........repeat a few times.
I think that the excitement is going to carry me though this.
I feel energized today. We'll see how long that carries over. 😂

So... I've never bought a house and smoked dank ass weed to seal the deal. That was a new one.
The owners told me that the entire neighborhood over there is a bunch of stoners. We should be in good company.

Back
Top Bottom