Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi There,VG!
Who would care to guess which of these ladies came out on top?
I'm gonna say the Mega Crop girl, just because she seems to have a little more
new growth than the others....

Clone experiment has produced a clear first place winner.
Who would care to guess which of these ladies came out on top?
Only one has taken root.
Well I don’t remember what they looked like when they went in, but I’m gonna buck the trend and say the first one (Mag). I can't see new growth on the others, I don’t think :hmmmm:

So far everyone says MC but Amy. Interesting....

Hi V :ciao: your garden looks rocking! How much time they have left?
No idea. Soonish??? Lol
Of course you do don't. Your mouth is no bigger than my butt if that makes you feel better. It's nice to see you back again. :)
This is too hard to gauge. Men run the spectrum from having big girly type butts all the way to looking like a frog stood up and put on pants.

This fella

1588806617583.png

The clones are at around 12 days today.
Was surprised to find only one with roots this morning. Multiple 3" long roots at that.

The winner hands down was my very own regular tap water.
Not a root bump showing on the others yet.
In my mind the reg tap would have been the last to root.

:thumb: Occam’s razor!

I didn’t even know what ‘Mag’ stood for, so I wants influenced by expectation, I dont think...
Magnesium. It was a 1Tbsp/gallon Epsom.

Me too lol I have a Taz that rode on the dash of my old truck from 94 to 2008 when I parked the old truck. Set him in the window of the camp and he is still there lol
If I find all of my toys I'll take a pic. I have a bunch of the plushes. My favorite is Daffy in the devil suit. My Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote are pretty cool too.

I collect toys and gaming systems.

Oh no!!!
My other crappy fan died.
Looks like I will have to go grab something today. The girls in the tent have to have a circ. fan.
I have a virus or something so I will have to do no contact pick up.
Hope y'all are having a good and productive day.

Highya VG,

Oh, no, hope it's not corona origin! I do hope you'll be Okay! I like coming to your journal! Yeah, I lost a dozen plants (not cannabis) not using a circulating fan. Lesson learned. Happy Smokin'

Thanks guys.
I don't seem to be getting worse so hopefully this is it. Two nights ago I had a 101.7 fever. That went away for about a day. Yesterday I had a 102.3 and severe headaches.
Today I feel a little sluggish and have a small cough. No fever.
I'm not hanging out in bed today. I have things to do.

Picked up another fan. Its the same type that I just bought for the closet. Should give them a little stronger breeze than the POS Honeywell.

Back
Top Bottom