Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hey GDB just noticed your FB leaves are pretty wide more on the indica side, my FB although a auto the leaves are pretty skinny more on the sativa side & a lot less bushy & mine are a lot lighter green, just a stoned observation, :passitleft:
I hope your indoor one is going to please you no matter what! She looks good. :Rasta:

I love forbidden fruit shit tears me up! Good job.
Thanks Marcus. My first time trying it (as far as I know). Based on the tester I'm really looking forward to the cured product! :ganjamon:

I hope your indoor one is going to please you no matter what! She looks good. :Rasta:
i'm sure it will, the outdoor one i did this summer even with the mistakes made came out pretty strong & nice taste

i'm sure it will, the outdoor one i did this summer even with the mistakes made came out pretty strong & nice taste
That's music to my ears! 🎷

Hello all.

Here's the Forbidden Fruit on her Flip + 81.

She's got a lean on but otherwise looks good for one of my mature girls (IMO).

FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

I'm up in the air about when to take her. Although I really liked the testers I've smoke recently, many of her trichs are still clear. What to do?
FF 10-20-23 F81 (5) trichs.jpg
FF 10-20-23 F81 (4) trichs.jpg

FF 10-20-23 F81 (3) trichs.jpg
FF 10-20-23 F81 (2) trichs.jpg

FF 10-20-23 F81 (1) trichs.jpg

I'm going to give her some more days (if I can). :)

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

Here's the Forbidden Fruit on her Flip + 81.

FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

I'm up in the air about when to take her. Although I really liked the testers I've smoke recently, many of her trichs are still clear. What to do?
FF 10-20-23 F81 (5) trichs.jpg
FF 10-20-23 F81 (4) trichs.jpg

FF 10-20-23 F81 (3) trichs.jpg
FF 10-20-23 F81 (2) trichs.jpg

FF 10-20-23 F81 (1) trichs.jpg

I'm going to give her some more days (if I can). :)

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
It's ready enough if you are :) 😍:passitleft:

That's a chunky lady. The FF sounds ready to me, especially if you liked the testers that much. You could always harvest the tops and leave the lowers, too.

Hello all.

I took down the Slurricane today on her Flip + 75. She, just like the GPxBB before her, was full of browned out, crinkly fan leaves. I did something to both of those plants that caused that to happen. I'm going to pore through my notes and figure it out. I'll let you know what I come up with! Whatever I did to them I did not do to the Forbidden Fruit because her leaves are not even close to being emaciated. So if my notes are good it shouldn't be hard to figure out where I went wrong.

So due to the jacked up leaves I had to hand trim the Slur. Since she looked liked shit and presented me with so much work to do, I didn't take the time to take any pics of her before the takedown. She grew very nicely though and yielded 22 branches of nice buds that were nearly uniform in size, plus 2 more shorter branches that was the closest thing to larf on the plant (and I wouldn't even call them larf).

Slurricane 10-14-23 END array shot.jpg

She seemed like a fairly heavy one, but I didn't bother to weigh her. I'll report the dry weight when she's ready.

Of course I kept a sharp eye out for mold, but thankfully I didn't spot any.

However, about halfway through I realized I was using the same clippers that I had just used on the moldy GPxBB! I had not sterilized them. I had not done anything to them except scrape off the scissor hash. Tokin' and growing -- so often a bad combination! :confused:

So I'll see what happens. They're bagged and in the fridge now.

Most of the GPxBB had been bagged and fridged and they were still in there. I had to invoke the spirit of @InTheShed today in order to finally throw them in the trash!

----------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
What a beautiful bunch of fatties! Heard a lot of "high praise" for this one GDB! Enjoy!
Thanks Carcass. But I still feel like a dumb-ass stoner! :lot-o-toke:
Still doesn't change your awesomeness!
Hello all.

I'm liking the way the Forbidden Fruit looks on her Flip + 79.

I'm going to take her down soon if only because she presents an opportunity for me to have a halfway decent-looking plant at the end!! :)

FF 10-18-23 F79 bud.JPG

PEACE
Nom! Nom! Nom!
Whoa!

I've been drying the little buds I've been scoping from the Forbidden Fruit. I loosely wrap them in foil and set them on top of my warm cable box.

I smoked a tester this evening and bam! It was like taking a bullet train to Zooterville!

This is a really nice high and it's been with me for several hours...and it's an uncured tester!

I'm wide awake and enjoying everything around me! I can get up and move around without bumping into shit! I'm not getting sleepy! I'm not super hungry!

I just feel good! :ganjamon:

Looking forward to bringing this one in the right way!
New different weed is awesome!

She really does look good- a little more time wouldn't hurt, but if you like the smoke now, then now would work too...
Half now, half later?

That's a chunky lady. The FF sounds ready to me, especially if you liked the testers that much. You could always harvest the tops and leave the lowers, too.
I just may do that BudMan. Thanks for the nudge! :thanks:

What a beautiful bunch of fatties! Heard a lot of "high praise" for this one GDB! Enjoy!

Still doesn't change your awesomeness!

Nom! Nom! Nom!

New different weed is awesome!
Thanks Stone. She surprised me with her girth. I didn't see that coming!

New weed and old man -- a match made in heaven! :ganjamon:

She really does look good- a little more time wouldn't hurt, but if you like the smoke now, then now would work too...
Half now, half later?
BudMan suggested that too, a partial harvest. I might do it that way.

Also, I was thinking this morning that I'm a little limited on fridge space at the moment. I'll need to get those bags of Slurricane out of there before these can go in. The Slur has been in the fridge for 7 days. If I take her out of the bags and put her under a ceiling fan for a few hours I think she'll be ready to come out in about 5 days.

BudMan suggested that too, a partial harvest. I might do it that way.

Also, I was thinking this morning that I'm a little limited on fridge space at the moment. I'll need to get those bags of Slurricane out of there before these can go in. The Slur has been in the fridge for 7 days. If I take her out of the bags and put her under a ceiling fan for a few hours I think she'll be ready to come out in about 5 days.

I have a Slurricane grow going too, looking forward to ur impressions

That sounds about right- and you can't harvest her if you don't have somewhere to put her...😁
Thanks for that clarity Carcass! :)

I need all the help I can get these days. Things are getting away from me here.

I went to mix up the buds in the fridge to keep them apart.

I've got those 2 bags of Slurricane in there. I put labels on the bags because I know if I don't I'll forget what's in them (maybe).

So what did the labels say on the Slur bags? "Forbidden Fruit", the plant that's still standing. :straightface:

I need to slow my roll.

Back
Top Bottom