V4L's SeedsMan Comparative Grow: Banana Jealousy 2024

I am starting to plan my next grow! Looks like I will be growing Autoflower seeds from site sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co . The plan is growing 2 - Emerald Fire OG Autos, 1- Bruce Banner Auto and 1 - Fastbudz CBD 20:1 Auto. I just placed a order for the Fastbudz CBD 20:1 Auto, and they included 4 freebie seeds with my order... So things may change if one of the freebies looks more appealing.
Hello fellow farmers! I just dropped 4 seeds. I have been planning this grow for a bit. Looking forward to growing some auto flowers!! So I just dropped 1- Humboldt seed Co. 1- Emerald Fire OG Auto. 1- Fast Budz CBD 20:1 Auto. 1- Gorilla Kush Auto. 1- Bruce Banner Auto. All seeds acquired from site sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co I purchased the Emerald Fire OG and the CBD 20:1, the other 2 were freebies sent with orders that I have made. So I just dropped the seeds in the final 20 gallon pots, I sprinkled a little @DYNOMYCO on each seed then covered with soil. I moistened the soil with some RO water and covered them with part of some cups. Here are a few pics. I will be starting a new journal for this grow featuring seeds from site sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co and I promise That I will feature your Private Label photo Fems after this auto grow.

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg
IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5430.jpeg
IMG_5429.jpeg
IMG_5435.jpeg

Hello fellow farmers! I just dropped 4 seeds. I have been planning this grow for a bit. Looking forward to growing some auto flowers!! So I just dropped 1- Humboldt seed Co. 1- Emerald Fire OG Auto. 1- Fast Budz CBD 20:1 Auto. 1- Gorilla Kush Auto. 1- Bruce Banner Auto. All seeds acquired from site sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co I purchased the Emerald Fire OG and the CBD 20:1, the other 2 were freebies sent with orders that I have made. So I just dropped the seeds in the final 20 gallon pots, I sprinkled a little @DYNOMYCO on each seed then covered with soil. I moistened the soil with some RO water and covered them with part of some cups. Here are a few pics. I will be starting a new journal for this grow featuring seeds from site sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co and I promise That I will feature your Private Label photo Fems after this auto grow.

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg
IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5430.jpeg
IMG_5429.jpeg
IMG_5435.jpeg
What are those rings?
Looks awesome.

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg
IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5430.jpeg
IMG_5429.jpeg
IMG_5435.jpeg
congrats on the seed drop curious on how they do just being put in soil

What are those rings?
Looks awesome.
They are Blumat drip rings, although I am not using the Blumat carrots. They are being controlled with a timer that will open and close a water valve.

Good morning fellow growers! As of last night two of the seeds have sprouted!

IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom