Unpacking TopLED LG-G04B96LED

lastyy.JPG
Just a picture for comparison later on, this was grown under 250w hps. SuperHaze

run 600~650mA
This is my first LED light - so its hard to compare to other led lights. The only reason why i bought this panel was because of Icemud. I saw he bought the 144x3 model which looks really bright. Then again the price is fair i think.
What i really like about the LED light is that all of the light emitted is pointed downwards, therefore more usable light. THe lower wattage and it runs cool.

On Growth setting 230V - 120w and Bloom 230v - 180W
So i assume the LED's are run on 700mA ?

They are looking good. I like the LED you got. I have the 144x3 it works great so far. I will watch your grow as well. Happy Growing

I was looking at this one the TopLED LG-G04B96LED that this thread is about. He has in post #5 of the thread that its 230V, so I was went to the TopLED website and was trying to figure out if they are all 230V. I dont have a 230V plug in any of the house but the living room where the monster A/C is and I cant set things up in there LOL

Well what I can tell you my light Reflector LED grow light 144x3w says Voltage: AC85~265V. Its has a standard 120 plug. It can handle up too 265v is all they mean.

I will have to have five of them for my size tent. 10'x5'x6.8'. Yes the smaller ones will work for two plants. I would fit to your grow space so if you decide to get more plants you will have the right light for your space. If you are on a budget and you can only buy one for two plants then get the smaller one. They can be used for veg and flower so one light needed. If you need help to get the right light for your grow space then post your grow room size and I will help. Sorry for posting all this in your forum jummejum

yes, our lights can be used under 85~265V voltage. 110V or 120V for United States. if you want to use 240V, just change a plug, then it can work.
Well what I can tell you my light Reflector LED grow light 144x3w says Voltage: AC85~265V. Its has a standard 120 plug. It can handle up too 265v is all they mean.

Back
Top Bottom