Uncle Jimmy Grow 2024

Look closely seeds growing where hair is red. Strain will be Wedding Lights.two small branches on Alice. Seeds mature fast so I plan on cutting branches off once they're mature 2 weeks

IMG_20240824_092527_HDR.jpg

Looking amazing man. I'm an indoor grower and it seems to me that plants really love the great outdoors. Makes sense!

They seem to be growing like weed trees.... Not so much for my little indoor setup, (I'm jealous)
Thank you when they're babys pinch top center leaving tiny banana leaves it will heal and roughly 10 days and there'll be two tops possibly four it's a tedious process.last year I had Indica plant with 34 tops look like a picnic table. End of summer forecast here looks great for finishing.

Thank you when they're babys pinch top center leaving tiny banana leaves it will heal and roughly 10 days and there'll be two tops possibly four it's a tedious process.last year I had Indica plant with 34 tops look like a picnic table. End of summer forecast here looks great for finishing.

I hear you, I top and manifold Indicas to keep them low stocky and with colas of equal height. I currently grow in a circle of 8 colas, but may try 16 next grow.. Still no weed trees like you, but I get some pretty good weed bushes.

My style, lots of topping. (8 cola manifold) grown in a small cabinet. Let me know if the pics on your thread are ok, I have 420 minutes to delete them if they interfere with your thread.

mainline.JPG

I hear you, I top and manifold Indicas to keep them low stocky and with colas of equal height. I currently grow in a circle of 8 colas, but may try 16 next grow.. Still no weed trees like you, but I get some pretty good weed bushes.

My style, lots of topping. (8 cola manifold) grown in a small cabinet. Let me know if the pics on your thread are ok, I have 420 minutes to delete them if they interfere with your thread.

mainline.JPG

They look great.what light are u using.

Back
Top Bottom