Twenty20 Mendocino Bubba Whip, Photoperiod 2024

Sorry brother, missed a bunch of stuff. Keep that Humidifier going on all the time, especially during the summer time . That mold is from of course is from high RH, I change my drip pan 4 or 5 times a day.
The above nugs look great bro 💯
:passitleft:
Thanks Spark, first, hope your fam is ok in Florida, twice in 2 weeks and a cat 4 my goodness, thoughts and prayers with you brother.

I had that RH too high for the first 10-12 days but its all good now, she's harvested and curing. I went through every bud yesterday, pulled them all out of the grove bags and inspected (so much fun!), no more mold, then sealed them for the long cure (minus a bit of personal for 024). That dehumidifier is going to be critical going forward, now that I see the conditions and actual mold, I know now how to (better) avoid it.

Nice photoshoot bro 🔥 you missed a couple

Screenshot_20241010-014616.png
Screenshot_20241010-014556.png

Hope your good bro 👊

Thanks Spark, first, hope your fam is ok in Florida, twice in 2 weeks and a cat 4 my goodness, thoughts and prayers with you brother.

I had that RH too high for the first 10-12 days but its all good now, she's harvested and curing. I went through every bud yesterday, pulled them all out of the grove bags and inspected (so much fun!), no more mold, then sealed them for the long cure (minus a bit of personal for 024). That dehumidifier is going to be critical going forward, now that I see the conditions and actual mold, I know now how to (better) avoid it.
Everyone is cool, thanks for asking bro! :thanks: it's crazy down there bro.

During my whole 2 weeks drying it needs to be around 58-60%. During my summers, the dehumidifier is mandatory. During my winters, RH drops to low and dries flowers too fast, so Humidifier is mandatory... 😂 Always something!
Hope you and family are well bro

Nice photoshoot bro 🔥 you missed a couple

Screenshot_20241010-014616.png
Screenshot_20241010-014556.png

Hope your good bro 👊
lol thanks GV all is well man heading into holiday season already! I love those photos, I really want to tie a fly with a bud in it or spoof up a big brown sipping a small, glossy nug from the surface.

Everyone is cool, thanks for asking bro! :thanks: it's crazy down there bro.

During my whole 2 weeks drying it needs to be around 58-60%. During my summers, the dehumidifier is mandatory. During my winters, RH drops to low and dries flowers too fast, so Humidifier is mandatory... 😂 Always something!
Hope you and family are well bro
Thanks Spark, yeah it’s too dry then to damp too hot or cold, keeps me on my toes. Glad everyone is ok thought we might have a 52nd state for a bit there

Hey 4-2-0,

I finally finished drying the sugar leaves and harvesting the kief…maybe 4-5 grams of shiny gold. I laced a doob with some and was couch locked for two hours, really strong stuff 😎

It’s time unfortunately to bring this one to a close. I can’t say enough good things about BubbaWhip. If you’re looking for a really hard hitting strain with looks to match, she’s definitely worth the effort. This grow has been one of my best so far and I have all of you to thank for that. If it wasn’t for you she would have been pulled at least a week early, poorly dried, and lord only knows what else (bathed 5 days BEFORE harvest or fed at nuclear runoff PPM’s, etc). Thanks for all your help and banter along the way, it makes the journal fun to do.

I’m going to take a couple of weeks off and go fish. When I get back I plan to start that Solfire Terpgasm I traded for in mid-journal and will tag you guys when I get her going . Until then, take it easy and be safe my friends.

ecaeP

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

Oh my God I just noticed that that bud looks like a fish, did you know that? Or is that just a coincidence?
A fish 😂 lemme get a hit on that bruv! :blunt:
Now that you mentioned it yeah 🤣

Hey 4-2-0,

I finally finished drying the sugar leaves and harvesting the kief…maybe 4-5 grams of shiny gold. I laced a doob with some and was couch locked for two hours, really strong stuff 😎

It’s time unfortunately to bring this one to a close. I can’t say enough good things about BubbaWhip. If you’re looking for a really hard hitting strain with looks to match, she’s definitely worth the effort. This grow has been one of my best so far and I have all of you to thank for that. If it wasn’t for you she would have been pulled at least a week early, poorly dried, and lord only knows what else (bathed 5 days BEFORE harvest or fed at nuclear runoff PPM’s, etc). Thanks for all your help and banter along the way, it makes the journal fun to do.

I’m going to take a couple of weeks off and go fish. When I get back I plan to start that Solfire Terpgasm I traded for in mid-journal and will tag you guys when I get her going . Until then, take it easy and be safe my friends.

ecaeP

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg
Congrats and enjoy bro :clap: :clap:

Hey 4-2-0,

ecaeP

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg
Damn, thought I was back in Miami for a second.. 😂 😂 😂 Hash looking A1.
Hash pipe for the win! 😂

That hash looks like pine sawdust with hair in it! Enjoy the fishing and congratulations on wrapping up a successful grow. :thumb:
lol thanks Shed. Just the compliment every grower wants to hear, “brother that ganja looks like the dust from pine a saw……..” . She does have a piney taste to her now that you say that…….those hairs are in there by design😂

Back
Top Bottom