Trala’s Tent

Omg that would be so great. I was going to order a product called megacrop. It comes in the cutest bag there is an old man on the front and he is in the garden. I can't seem to copy the link. I'm wanting an easier regime and my wingman recommended it.

And I am totally going to concerntrate this grow. I'm going to keep up the nit treatment. I'm not going to leave them in the rain, drop them... or fall on them lolling. I'm going to train them like carcass taught me and my main goal is not to fuck up flower like I have done my last 3 grows.

You're in luck. @MrSauga might know a thing or two about MegaCrop ;)

It comes in the cutest bag there is an old man on the front and he is in the garden.
He's smoking a blunt. I think I know the guy. Rule number one with the old man mix... less is more!
You're in luck. @MrSauga might know a thing or two about MegaCrop ;)
Haha, I just might Sye! :high-five:
:Namaste:

I think you'll dig the MegaCrop, Trala
I miss that stuff, I'm going back to it's "classic simplicity" real soon...

Gidday Team :)

I got a night shift tonight so hopefully I have good patients and you northern hemisphereIan’s to entertain me.

I am buying the Mega Crop, and I’m a bit excited :)

Got a quick Seed and Little Monster update:-

They all look good, but still no sign of wedding cake.

64EA258C-DFDA-4941-ACD4-40C38009D380.jpeg
702A8797-6586-43E7-9326-F42CBF4B277F.jpeg
D07FFB66-F59F-4E0E-9BC0-B0B2ACBCFE81.jpeg
8C745FE9-F85E-4258-9F29-F1BF039E84B1.jpeg
F0478FB6-A5C8-48B9-990F-24B48080CC4D.jpeg
C9412FCF-60BB-4D89-9C67-19B5308DBFB6.jpeg

Congrats on the nomination, Trala!:goodluck:

Hey Tra.
Just popped in to say hi and I see you have a member of the month nomination.

Wow, so I'm guessing you have changed your ways and curtailed your colourful language ;)

Looking forward to see your babies grow.

OMG is this a mean joke?

I am getting flashbacks of school when the cool girls pretended my paper mache volcano was awesome and was going to chosen for the science competition in Grade 7.

It wasn’t.

LOLLING

Hey Tra.
Just popped in to say hi and I see you have a member of the month nomination.

Wow, so I'm guessing you have changed your ways and curtailed your colourful language ;)

Looking forward to see your babies grow.
Yeah you guessed right motherfucker.

From here on in I’m going corporate.

I’ll be admin in no time.

Keep your nose clean and don’t fuck up or you will be beaten with my moderation stick.

So I’ve stopped leaving Reggie outside at night, I’ve stopped leaving her in the rain, I started feeding her flower nutes, treated her nits and she has rewarded me, and I am so happy after ruining my 2 Gorilla Glue plants, that Reggie is giving me another chance.

Reggie :love::love::love:

38EC2703-A3A9-4683-A3CE-F8BF06BB1F50.jpeg
4C775DA2-81AE-4DDF-A70C-51B4FB8768A4.jpeg
0295274C-2874-4381-89F5-E3D278A9F598.jpeg

Simply smashing.... you grow a pretty mean looking plastic bottle there!
Lolling

Good morning 013 :)

I totally organised my grow equipment yesterday. Washed out my pots etc in preparation for the uppots ahead.

My weekend is over and it’s back to work for me :(

Back
Top Bottom