Trala’s Tent

Bite on a headboard like a beaver? (that's an inside book club reference...)
Omg! Literally lolllinggggggggg!

LOLLINGGGGGG!

I’ve prepared my review. Here’s a snippet.

2. What did you like least about this book?

The part where they discovered Verity was faking, then both murdering her. It was clumsy to read and it was poorly thought out. Much like the teeth marks on the bed head reoccurring narrative, like it was super erotic and sexy. It was actually implausible and embarrassing to read.

Oh I’m gonna bite down on this wooden bedhead as I rock through an orgasm - said no woman ever. I mean the chipped tooth risk factor alone is enough to put you off.

And the letter from the dead wife under the floorboards, absolutely ridiculously and totally unbelievably written.

Omg I’m such a moron. So I needed to uppot Simba, so hydro dude had no canna clairvoyants medium till next week, and because I refuse to wait I opted for nursery soil, and that’s not the moronic action.

This is the moronic action. Omg the crack. Like how? Why? How many times must I repeat the same mistake?! @ReservoirDog omg that tape was my best grow purchase EVERRRRRR! Thank you :)

BC8B24A1-867B-48F6-8A29-93E345AE52BC.jpeg

My man should thank his lucky stars I’m not a pain kink.

Me to my partner: How’s about a bit of S&M?!
My partner: yeah boiiiiiiiiii! (Look he wouldn’t say that, it typed itself)
….Bowchikawowow… fast forward 2 minutes…
My partner:
27DD4BB5-6B66-4482-BD6A-B2D1B7797D34.jpeg

Me *frantic*: I’m sorry! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!!!

LOLLING!!

Hey gear change, and total gear change. As many of you know I am an orphan. And a young orphan when you consider many people in their 60’s in here still have a mum and/or a dad. My dad died 20 years ago of hard living, and my mum overdosed on oxy about 4 years ago. Anyhoo I buried an item from each of them in my backyard. And every year this ugly old orchid honours them. So raise your bongs/drinks to my mum and dad. Gone but never forgotten, not yet anyway lol.

16AC232D-34CA-4853-8682-A2C1E61FD3BD.jpeg

Omg I’m such a moron. So I needed to uppot Simba, so hydro dude had no canna clairvoyants medium till next week, and because I refuse to wait I opted for nursery soil, and that’s not the moronic action.

This is the moronic action. Omg the crack. Like how? Why? How many times must I repeat the same mistake?! @ReservoirDog omg that tape was my best grow purchase EVERRRRRR! Thank you :)

BC8B24A1-867B-48F6-8A29-93E345AE52BC.jpeg

My man should thank his lucky stars I’m not a pain kink.

Me to my partner: How’s about a bit of S&M?!
My partner: yeah boiiiiiiiiii! (Look he wouldn’t say that, it typed itself)
….Bowchikawowow… fast forward 2 minutes…
My partner:
27DD4BB5-6B66-4482-BD6A-B2D1B7797D34.jpeg

Me *frantic*: I’m sorry! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!!!

LOLLING!!

Hey gear change, and total gear change. As many of you know I am an orphan. And a young orphan when you consider many people in their 60’s in here still have a mum and/or a dad. My dad died 20 years ago of hard living, and my mum overdosed on oxy about 4 years ago. Anyhoo I buried an item from each of them in my backyard. And every year this ugly old orchid honours them. So raise your bongs/drinks to my mum and dad. Gone but never forgotten, not yet anyway lol.

16AC232D-34CA-4853-8682-A2C1E61FD3BD.jpeg

"...a young orphan when you consider many people in their 60’s in here still have a mum and/or a dad. My dad died 20 years ago of hard living, and my mum overdosed on oxy about 4 years ago. Anyhoo I buried an item from each of them in my backyard. And every year this ugly old orchid honours them. So raise your bongs/drinks to my mum and dad. Gone but never forgotten, not yet anyway lol."
I dunno if anyone's ever told you this, but you are one classy woman.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get this wasnt coming across as a joke but I fkn laughed!

Such a short statement, exceedingly good punctuation, composition, grammer, but I roared.

Anyhow, better gather myself here, *still giggling* your plants look like the best group youve ever put out, continuing the trend Tra.

Greg looks great a her halfway flower mark, and Lizzy just makes me feel good that Cleo gets to go on just a little longer.

Time for that sign T.

' Dont break Shit '

Had a good lol at your modern version of a sculptural antiquity, honestly your inscrutable primary aged paint skills are no true measure of that funny asf humour you that ensues post puzzlement.

Omg big smiling!

I was in fact today years old first time I was called classy! It was worth the wait.

Thank you Reservoir Dog. That was super nice of you to say.

:)

Such a short statement, exceedingly good punctuation, composition, grammer, but I roared.

Anyhow, better gather myself here, *still giggling* your plants look like the best group youve ever put out, continuing the trend Tra.

Greg looks great a her halfway flower mark, and Lizzy just makes me feel good that Cleo gets to go on just a little longer.

Time for that sign T.

' Dont break Shit '

Had a good lol at your modern version of a sculptural antiquity, honestly your inscrutable primary aged paint skills are no true measure of that funny asf humour you that ensues post puzzlement.
Shut your fucking mouth! I can so be classy!

LOLLING!

OMG I know. I must be like a self sabotager on some level. I could have bit myself when I heard the crack. I hope she will be okay.

I’m channeling Rhi Rhi! I’m going from S&M to Diamonds!

🎶 Shine bright like a diamond 🎶

My Flower Room.

I have three distinct stages of flower happening and I’m living for it 🖤🖤🖤

🌹✨🌹✨🌹

47C8098A-FBA0-46B5-B6D2-65CF86491479.jpeg

🌸✨🌸✨🌸

2AB5C1FA-CE97-46EE-B46E-0D3F32D12C9C.jpeg

🌼✨🌼✨🌼

B7EEA68A-63EC-4BC2-831D-BAE8F9062957.jpeg
You got it going on girl!!!!

Which is to say, I'd never dare be that serious if I didn't think doing so was also funny as hell. Self serious is just not a layer in the atmosphere that can support RD.
Well this is awkward lolllllll!

It’s like my first week of high school all over again. A really good looking year 10 boy asked me to go with him. I was so happy, but found out later that day he was dared to ask the ugliest girl in year 8 to be his girlfriend.

I won.

Fml.

Very nice early frost on the top pic!!
Thanks bruv.

And welcome to my tent of debauchery.

While I know pretty much fuck all about nutes and pH and sciences stuff when it comes to growing, my crew does.

Nice to have another Aussie here :)

Shut your fucking mouth! I can so be classy!

LOLLING!
Ok fair enough. Look you do drink Red, and have a tidy home.

Id just read this 5 minutes before though....
He obviously has self esteem issues… and it’s prolly a cry for help.

It means Dickwad Lives Here.
Classy wasnt the first word that came to mind.

Time for that sign T.

' Dont break Shit '

I also laughed...

That’s coz you’re a pack of cunts who wouldn’t know classy if it backed up and shit on your boots!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
There's that class...

Back
Top Bottom