Trala’s Tent

@Trala, the little ones look fine, they're nice and healthy. You're going to love the MC though and that bag will last you a few runs. I wanted to stock up on more but Amazon is out of bags that size until August. I have lots thankfully.

@Trala, the little ones look fine, they're nice and healthy. You're going to love the MC though and that bag will last you a few runs. I wanted to stock up on more but Amazon is out of bags that size until August. I have lots thankfully.
The camera doesn’t do the problem justice.

The problem photographing is they are a good shade of green. Honestly the leaves are almost curled upwards. If you could stand in front of them they would make you go hmmm something is off, I promise.

Yep, I see it now, I think they call that tacoing. I'm for sure not the guy to take advice from. Hopefully the flush helps.
Omg you can’t even believe how idiotic I can be!

Like Buds a Million? Why would I add that?

I‘m so mad at me.

To put your mind at ease a little...the soil they're in now appears to have a good quantity of perlite in it, so there's that...
And the plants don't look bad, especially with having just been transplanted- I've said it before- go easy on yourself, Trala, you're better at this than you think :love:

To put your mind at ease a little...the soil they're in now appears to have a good quantity of perlite in it, so there's that...
And the plants don't look bad, especially with having just been transplanted- I've said it before- go easy on yourself, Trala, you're better at this than you think :love:
10% perlite.

Look if I’m honest in real life I am known for being a wee bit dramatic, or “Tramatic“ as my boyfriend calls it LOLLING!

Here’s an example:-

Me: omg I can’t believe this has happened to me! Why must I endure such pain?! Such suffering?!
My boyfriend: Tra you broke the end off your teapot lid, and it’s fixable. Dial back the trama babe

LOLLINGGGGG!

It felt like the end of the world yesterday. I was literally flushing frantically while promising I’ll do better at 8pm last night.

Why are their leaves curling like that? Regrowth is right they look like tacos. Is it my overfeeding? Do you think they will bounce back.

Do you think they will bounce back.
They're still green and not burnt or crispy, so I think they'll be fine...
I don't know why they're curling upward like that, but I think it'll sort itself out in the next few days- you did the right thing, flushing them out, now just leave them alone for 3 or 4 days, and let's see what happens...

They're still green and not burnt or crispy, so I think they'll be fine...
I don't know why they're curling upward like that, but I think it'll sort itself out in the next few days- you did the right thing, flushing them out, now just leave them alone for 3 or 4 days, and let's see what happens...
Ok.

Thanks I will.

Because they were wet, I didn’t give much of a water when I uppotted. Should I give them a light water?

Do you think it could be a nute overload?

I'd give them a little water- don't want them to dry out , especially since they may be mildly "troubled" right now...just a little water though.
It may have been close to an overload, but flushing them probably stopped it before much (if any) damage was done.
In a couple of days you'll know if any harm was done...I think they'll be ok.(fingers crossed)

Hey what site did you go?

Coz I noticed the site I bought from, they made like a declaration letter, look I get I could declare in a letter that I’m a Victoria Secret lingerie model it doesn’t make me one... but it looked pretty legal. My country is usually tight when it comes to imports too.

Where are you?
NZ. West Aucks!:headbanger::laugh:
The MC I bought had the same declaration letter etc.
Someone was just being overly efficient at NZ customs that day.

I got a sample from my good friend who loves it for it's simplicity.
And I have to agree on how easy and good it is.
My plants loved it, and were better (not nessaserily bigger) and healthier than before. Colour, structure, whiffyness!
I was buying Canna stuff, which works well, but was just expensive and a silly mixing bollocks of things!

You'll love MC and my only advice would be to add less than more untill you see how they react.

:green_heart:

NZ. West Aucks!:headbanger::laugh:
The MC I bought had the same declaration letter etc.
Someone was just being overly efficient at NZ customs that day.

I got a sample from my good friend who loves it for it's simplicity.
And I have to agree on how easy and good it is.
My plants loved it, and were better (not nessaserily bigger) and healthier than before. Colour, structure, whiffyness!
I was buying Canna stuff, which works well, but was just expensive and a silly mixing bollocks of things!

You'll love MC and my only advice would be to add less than more untill you see how they react.

:green_heart:
Heeee brew!

Well I would have thought we have similar import standards.

I can’t wait to use it.

OMG I don’t trust myself to know. I’m defs getting spoon fed by the experts when it comes to feeding.

Im half expecting to go downstairs and fine them dead today after Operation Overfeed..

Oh and churrrrr brew

Hello Team.

Ever so quick update. I’ll give a more detailed update tomorrow.

Long and the short, they didn’t die. In fact they look better today. The pots are very light but I haven’t dared water. And I still haven’t opened my nutes. Oh and I nearly dropped them in the pool collecting them for light time and I’m not even joking.

I had an email from the moderators (a super friendly email) the nute I purchased which has a picture of an old man on the front smoking a jay *I’m nose tapping* can be discussed but it can only be referred to as MC as it’s not a sponsored nutrient.

I think it’s pretty shit of MC *I’m nose tapping again* not to grab the opportunity to affiliate itself with this site because given the amount of 420 members/lurkers who are heavily influenced by sponsors here it would be a fucking cash cow. I totally agree with admin in this case. There is no such thing as a free lunch, and if MC want advertising, then it’s only right they should pay for a piece of the pie.

So to stop any heat blowing back on me please call the bag with the pic of an old man smoking a blunt *taps nose* MC. Coz I literally have no idea how to use this nute.

8EF553B8-A7FF-49BD-8CBF-A9673C08C3EF.jpeg
DFD1697A-D6A9-4CA3-804F-5671E11B2CB3.jpeg

Hey...shut up. Your plants look alive and on the upside of growth. I got a staph infection once gardening in a new home. Do I wear gloves now? Nope.
Hey.. you shut up. And while I have you, what sort of a freak gets staph from gardening in a new home and doesn’t become an ocd germaphobic hand sanitising glove wearer? (Asking for a friend).

I am so stoked Copper :) :) :) They look almost ok.

Oiii Whats tacoing?

Hey.. you shut up. And while I have you, what sort of a freak gets staph from gardening in a new home and doesn’t become an ocd germaphobic hand sanitising glove wearer? (Asking for a friend).

I am so stoked Copper :) :) :) They look almost ok.

Oiii Whats tacoing?
r u a porsche because ur high maintenance, fam. :goodjob: YOUR PLANTS LOOK NICE

Not sure about tacoing. Mine will taco in the middle of the day and then relax at night so heat/sun? Fuck if I know. I'm happy so long as my plants are generally ok. Much like children I assume they already know how to live and I just need to occasionally throw some food or water at them.

My hands are super gross at all times so I've just learned to live with it :D My SSRI causes stress eczema (and dermographia if I'm taking a lot of antihistamines). I've found shaving off the top layer of skin and misting with isopropyl fixes it. Maaaybe I'll ask my doc about it now that we're kinda sorta getting covid under control? Kinda? I need to get my yearly tit squish soon, anyhow. Might as well go for the package deal.

r u a porsche because ur high maintenance, fam. :goodjob: YOUR PLANTS LOOK NICE

Not sure about tacoing. Mine will taco in the middle of the day and then relax at night so heat/sun? Fuck if I know. I'm happy so long as my plants are generally ok. Much like children I assume they already know how to live and I just need to occasionally throw some food or water at them.

My hands are super gross at all times so I've just learned to live with it :D My SSRI causes stress eczema (and dermographia if I'm taking a lot of antihistamines). I've found shaving off the top layer of skin and misting with isopropyl fixes it. Maaaybe I'll ask my doc about it now that we're kinda sorta getting covid under control? Kinda? I need to get my yearly tit squish soon, anyhow. Might as well go for the package deal.
That’s the thing Copper. I don’t want to grow generally ok plants. I want to grow beautiful healthy glitter ridden masterpieces like you see in here. Go check out Carcass, Billpopy and Mr Sauga’s threads, just to name a few. They grow such beautiful plants.

I want them cultivated and cared for.

Omg this product. I totally rate it. It’s the last thing to go on my hands at night and the first thing to go on in the morning. I have it on my bedside table and I do my hands and elbows. I have a gf who suffers with eczema on her hands and this product has cured it. And if you really want to spoil yourself get a shower scrub and a body butter. The English Rose one is gorgeous.

That’s the thing Copper. I don’t want to grow generally ok plants. I want to grow beautiful healthy glitter ridden masterpieces like you see in here. Go check out Carcass, Billpopy and Mr Sauga’s threads, just to name a few. They grow such beautiful plants.

I want them cultivated and cared for.

Omg this product. I totally rate it. It’s the last thing to go on my hands at night and the first thing to go on in the morning. I have it on my bedside table and I do my hands and elbows. I have a gf who suffers with eczema on her hands and this product has cured it. And if you really want to spoil yourself get a shower scrub and a body butter. The English Rose one is gorgeous.

YOU NEED TO BE MORE ZEN

there, I helped.

Noonononono.... no bodyshop. Dammit....I clicked

Coz I literally have no idea how to use this nute.
I used that for a couple of years, so I can help you with it....it's pretty easy stuff to use, and a using little less is usually better than using a little more....
@MrSauga is the real expert, but I can help with "the easy stuff";)

Back
Top Bottom