Time To Start Again - With Blue Yeti LC To Start

@Lady Cannafan I was wondering if you had a chance to try the cold inoculation?
No, I haven't had an opportunity yet. Mushrooms projects this week for sure. I have one final plant coming down in the next couple of days, then I'm free to trip-toe through the shrooms. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's funny @Lady Cannafan

I will be doing another cold inoculation soon with Purple Mystic in a 32 oz. Rye grain jar. When I do it my temperatures are normally in the 50's some times a little lower. The funny things is I do better inoculating cold with no contamination; then with warm or room temperature that may aloud contaminate to flourish before the mycelium can get established.

Tok..
Just took another look at that lingering plant, it's going to be a couple days yet. I do have a 4th flush of a few Purple Mystic and I think the Blue Meanies might give me a small 4th. They will be ready to pluck by this evening. When those are plucked, I'm going to mix up the substrate again and see if they take off again like they've done before. I took a cool pic with some created mist just for fun. It's on my Shroom room thread.

Back
Top Bottom