Thirstymuppet's Indoor Soil Grow Of 1 Cinderella99 & 1 Northern Lights 2018

Just kinda trying something new was always a outdoor grow thought I would give this a shot cold winter months gives me well needed therapy to cold to ride the motorcycle lol

Ah fair enough. A guy I used to buy a bit of grass off gave me a go on his bike. Just up the road turned and back. Never out of sight. It took me absolutely ages to get the bloody thing going!! He was pissing himself laughing!

I like the autos because I can run multiple grows under the same light in the same tent. I pop a seed on the first of the month and harvest about three months later. Eventually I’m harvesting one plant a month to keep me supplied.
Thats awesome. So what lighting schedule do you leave on. 18/6?

Cheers lad. Yeah it will add to the excitement not knowing for sure which is which. You are in the neighbourhood so! We should start seeing a bit more of the yellow thing in the sky from now! ..Me pale skin won't know whats goin on!!:p
Yep yep already got measures in place to combat the heat. Outsides up to about 10-15 during the day so ill be perfect for flip on mine. But yer this porcelain complexion could do with a bit of bronzing... after the first bout of skin peeling lol

I saw two plants and you said you might have mixed them up. I may have read wrong trying to be funny.
Sorry yeah. I totally should have got that. It's obvious now!! :oops: Duh thirsty..duh!! :rolleyes: And now I have a 3rd to keep track of! I think these forums would benefit from being able to comment under other comments and photos, a la facebook. If it's not broke...

I run 20/4, but may take it down to 18/6 soon to try to keep it a little cooler.
Just looking at your journal there. So that's what they mean by perpetual grows? I thought it was some kind of way of keeping the same plant going! Thats definitely a great way of doing it. If I had more room I would consider it. Have to time a grow to avoid clashing with the in-laws staying over!!

Just looking at your journal there. So that's what they mean by perpetual grows? I thought it was some kind of way of keeping the same plant going! Thats definitely a great way of doing it. If I had more room I would consider it. Have to time a grow to avoid clashing with the in-laws staying over!!
Ive got a little tent with one plant pretty much ready for flower. Once thats chopped the ones in the big tent will be ready for flower and I can plant some beans in the little tent. Once the ones in the big tent are chopped, The little ones can go in the big tent and the stinkin circle of life continues!

Perpetual mostly does mean what you posted above: keeping a mother, taking clones and rotating the new clones into the flower room as soon as the old clones are harvested.

However, it also can mean a perpetual harvest in the sense of timing your plants so that one is always nearing being ready to harvest. If I took one clone a month and moved it under a flower schedule, I could pretty harvest one plant a month in sequence. But typically this requires two tents or two growing spaces, one for veg and one for flower.

Because I grow autos, clones aren’t involved and so I grow from seed starting on the first of the month. It is a way of doing perpetual harvest in one tent with autos.

Thanks BigBear. :high-five: I wish I had the room for that. I really do. I guess you have plenty of room in Texas!! :yahoo: Now maybe this is another variation of perpetual grows or I am totally getting things mixed up but I had read about harvesting mature plants but leaving enough for them to re-enter vegetative state..or something! That's what I had in my confused head!!:hmmmm:

Haha, thanks Sara. ;) You are somewhat biased but I'll take the compliment. I am happy with it. The fan on the Mars Hydro reflector 480w is a bit noisey for a bedroom but its mostly used during the day when I'm working nights. So I have the 6 hrs of darkness set for then. Problem solved. Except for when I'm in the doghouse and have to sleep in the spare room at night! :eek: I'll just have to behave myself! Or get a bigger house! :laugh:

Great to hear the noise did not bring you too much trouble.
By the way, we have COB lights, no fan used, no noise. In the future, maybe you can try this light without any bothering.

Alright the boys, whats the craic with ye's? Are we all well? Are we all in weekend mode?! ...Anybody watch that documentary on netflix, "The Defiant Ones". It's very good. I'm only half way through it so no spoilers!! :laugh: ;)
Here's the latest with my grow.
Freakshow is on the left, going strong. The 2nd cinderella99 is on the right, the one that was meant to replace freakshow before she pulled through. She has shot up. Although I put her in better compost so maybe that helped. I'm more convinced than ever the one in the middle is the northern lights. Aren't they meant to grow faster being an Indica?

When do you guys re-pot? I'm tempted to do it with that one in the middle. Should one let the roots build up a bit or re-pot as soon as a few of them start poking out. I was going to let them form a load of roots at the base of the small pot. Then transfer into a bigger pot. Repeat again until they are big enough to go into final pots. That way they have a good mass of roots in the soil at different stages and not all down the bottom. What ye's think lads?
P.S. when I say lads I mean lads and ladies. It's just a colloquialism.:peace:

Happy 420 everyone. :passitleft: Hope you're all getting suitably stoned! It's not quite the same here. I'll be waiting a while for the 4th day of the 20th month! I am unfortunately working nights so while I'm surrounded by millions of dollars worth of mind altering drugs, it's not quite the kind that floats our boats! Although saying that, some of you might well take it!! ;)
I did have a very serendipidous moment when I put a vessel on a scales and it came up 420.05 kgs! The universe is trying to tell me something!
Take care people. :peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom