TheNuttyProfessor Has Lost His Pebbles - Trying Organic DWC - Attempt One

Yes, I have 2 of them. Its been so dry here before last year and this year that they werent making pecans, but with the amount of rain weve gotten so far this year, they will probably be weighted down with all the pecans theyll produce.

not much difference ,
got my citric acid , thank MF

P1070224.JPG
P1070223.JPG
P1070222.JPG

Al have l caught up I read baby formula and reading the black sugar rose NuttyProfessor u are Absolutely insane an it is amazing to watch i have to ask what is all in the organic solution that you're using?

its all brewed nettles seaweed organic fish blood ect , im getting a little bit of clear slime in the res so my plan is to use compost tea only and try fill it with mircros :) ive also added more nettles straight into the res and ill add a little molasses later, trail and error :)

love the great information and like I said I want to do exactly what you're doing with the DWC organic grow I'm also loving the thought of doing idles for a couple of years just with the shorter grow time great numbers that people are getting and high potency I would love to incorporate that with the organic DWC grow and you're the only one hitting it on the nose so thank you very much for the information I will be here every step of the way for both Thread's

Guys its not like me to give up so soon BUT im pulling the plug on this organic dwc , its doing my head in to be honest , its taking up more time than i thought ad with me doing other things now i cant keep up , it stinks after a few days lol

So to keep things more simple but still have an interesting dwc going im going back to Baby milk coffee and a little seaweed extract ( just a little )
the plant looked a bit sad today , when i opened the bucket it stank .. the weather is warmer also so its not a good idea .
I have my boys down also so its hard at weekends to keep an eye on them ,
they will be off school shortly for 2 months so that will make things even harder as they will be down more ..

Boooooo HOOOOOOO BOOOOOO hOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO I am starting to fecking hate dwc LOL how to people do this with dozens of pots ....

right third time hoepfully lucky , so far i have learned that you cant use any thing too heavy in a dwc dooohhhh Nutty use your head mate , knocked plan b on the head baby food an coffee started to curdle
BUT no i have something thats organic and is clean i n the water , organic seaweed extract and organic fish blood and bone .
the plant looks shocked so i am not eve going to do any thing with her to Saturday , ill quickly check ph later . i find it climbs after been bubbling for a while
P10702571.JPG
P1070258.JPG
P1070256.JPG

Back
Top Bottom