TheNuttyProfessor Has Lost His Pebbles - Trying Organic DWC - Attempt One

some times i think i need to see a shrink :rofl: lol
plan is to go 100 percent organic
Got a seedling of a friend ,looked a bit rough so i said ill give this dwc a go nothing to lose i had a bucket sitting there , any way after a while the bucket lid broke ( cheap shit ) so i made a nice new red one .
ive made my own bottles nutes for this experiment and i found ph is a problem ( working on it )
I wasnt going to start buying clay pebbles so i went to the beach and got some winkles LOL , after all its just for the fun of it
over the past week ive seen the roots grow through the pot , i have also noticed the new growth looks pretty normal ( long may it last ) this strain is cheese , shes under a giant 300w cfl just until she gets happy then ill move her under the 400 w led with the others :allgood::allgood::allgood::ganjamon:

P10701331.JPG
P10701341.JPG
P10701361.JPG
P1070193.JPG
P1070198.JPG
P1070199.JPG
P1070194.JPG
P1070194_-_Copy.JPG
P1070195.JPG

I think your name is most appropriate. lol Im subbed.

No.. Id probably never be the same if I had. lol

Hi Mr. Professor. :blushsmile:

Ive been wondering if pecan shells would be effective in helping lower the PH. I have no idea how one would incorporate it into a DWC environment--maybe a tea or something?---but if you could, it would a cheap (at least for me, since I have buckets of them on the ground even now, haha) way to lower PH, maybe?

Just a thought. I figure if you like the idea, then if anyone could pull it off, it would be you. :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom