The70's Redux: SourDiesel - Mac1 - SuperSilverHaze - WhiteWidow

The70’s

Hello growers, i had a major fail on my last grow, all 3 plants stopped growing after two weeks. Here we are again
1723931690116.jpeg

They will start life on the warming mat in my little 2x4. I have a pair of Quantum LED lites 250watts with new dimmers. Usually they are in here from seed to 4wks of vegge. My hope is i don’t relive a disaster.

Im going to be more careful with this grow trying my best to do what i did in the past 3grows, and thats grow weed hahahah

Here is a little something i whipped up to keep my frail little seedlings happy and warm, the temp inside is 75°F-80°F.
Also im going to be using clear plastic temp seedling pots, they will be warm also being inside the new seedling medium contraptions…
The clear glasses will help me see root growth, im only going to do Soil, castings, pinch perlite, no nutes til they get transplanted into their first big girl pots.

This is the most serious i have gotten with growing seedlings, this is the phase that really counts, i want all (4) plants to
Have a chance in hell😌

1724074510740.png

Also, how have i had a heat mat this whole time and never concidered it a heating source, its perfect.

1724072952968.png

1724072990383.png

1724070131587.jpeg

1724070158872.jpeg

After only 2 days on the warming mat WhiteWidow was the first to give me a 3/4” tap root, so its into Stonington blend Coast of Maine living organic soil, a pinch of castings and some perlite. Time ⏰ will tell

Its a pretty cozy place to live 😌
1724080171992.jpeg

I'm really interested to see how MAC does in soil.
@gwhunran had excellent results in his hydro setup.
I grew Mac1 a couple years ago and still have some buds, i really like it😌
Thanks Mel, :) I'm interested too. :love: The early testing with the MAC is very promising.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: I had two bowls this morning and it's still going strong.🤠 I see a nap in my future.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

:thumb: You are on your way hope your baby's do fine. 🍋
Lets cross our fingers, i never had a complete do over, but thats life sometimes
Good morning @The70’s , :) I just grew a photo MAC and am very pleased with it.:cheesygrinsmiley: The rest of the strains look very good too. 🤠
I smoked some Mac and Slurricane at a buddies house which gave me the idea to grow it, slurricane is a definite regrow in my future, thanx for stopping by😌

My first plant I grew was a slurricane and she was a beautiful plant. I had no idea what I was doing at that time. I still do not know much but it is getting easier. :thumb: 🍋

I hear ya, seems every grow is accompanied by a new lesson…
Too little nitrogen, Bugs(the microscopic ones), too much nutes, not enough nutes, it goes on and on Lol

Yes, it does 70's Every year I relearn it all every year and I learn something new every grow. I wish I was better at taking notes. The people here at 420 are the best. When I first started growing, I knew nothing and found 420 Magazine on a net search, best thing to happen to me was finding 420 and all the helpful members. There is a lot of really nice people here. :thumb: 🍋

Yes, it does 70's Every year I relearn it all every year and I learn something new every grow. I wish I was better at taking notes. The people here at 420 are the best. When I first started growing, I knew nothing and found 420 Magazine on a net search, best thing to happen to me was finding 420 and all the helpful members. There is a lot of really nice people here. :thumb: 🍋

Yup, forums are the place to be, i use them for my home AV Hobby, and now ProAudio cause im setting up a recording studio in my basement, everything is in the forums 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

The last seedling SourDiesel is in soil. Its about 75°F under that dome and the humidity is hovering around 68%. My lites are pretty low intensity wise for now while under the new dome thingie just giving them some direction to grow…

Nerve wrecking this seedling stage🙄🙄🙄

Im really counting my chickens before they’re hatched, but…. I have two sprouts and two bumps Lmao, thats right “bumps” in the soil, by tomorrow i may just have (4)
sprouts 🌱 🌱🌱🌱
Crossing my fingers 🤞🏽

I did a nice end of the grow 4x4 tent cleaning last year, Cleaned all the fans, dusted off the LED’s on the Medicgrow Fold-8. Im so stoked that this tent will be filled in the months to come😌😌😌😌

Back
Top Bottom